Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm helping my neighbor who recently acquired a 2019 F-Pace 2.0D. She was sure the dealer where she bought it said that it had AHBA. She doesn't have the build sheet for her VIN to verify that.

Was AHBA standard on all F-Paces, or only those with Adaptive LED headlights (which she doesn't have?) There is no AHBA on-off feature in the Vehicle Settings of the Panel menu, so I speculated that her car either doesn't have AHBA, or that the feature must be turned on through software (via diagnostic connection) I found this solution for a couple of features in my Cayenne so wondered if Jag also has certain things that must be turned on by the dealer, or capable DIYer.

TIA
Gary

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, That is a Great resource...I wish I had it for other vehicles. Yes, we did review that exact page, which is when we determined that the "Vehicle Settings" on her F-Pace have no entry for AHBA.

Gary

·
Registered
MY21.25 P250
31 Posts
Just looked at my build sheet and it says "030NV LESS Auto High Beam Assist" which means our car doesn't have it and that it must have to be specified as an option from new.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
On the 2019, Auto High Beam Assist is standard with the Portfolio, R-Sport and S, as part of the adaptive LED headlights.
I think it was a stand alone option on the Prestige, which comes standard with the Xenon lights.

Reactions: Cat Lady
1 - 5 of 5 Posts