Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video on setting up Android Auto. Be sure to first download the Android Auto app from the google play Store and have that on your phone. For some reason Android Auto doesn't fill the whole screen on the ICTP so it's not just your car. Any questions feel free to ask. I am primarily an iOS Apple guy but I do have my Samsung Galaxy 8S that I use for a backup phone and testing.

Thanks
DP

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, disappointing that Android Auto doesnt take full advantage of the 10” screen.
That might be an Android Auto thing. It seems smaller in my friends Ford F-150 on his Sync System. I’m not really familiar with the the system to know if it is like that every were. Maybe there is an Android Auto expert on here that can tell us.

DP

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
It seems that Android Auto only supports specific resolutions and aspect ratios. Hopefully this can be corrected in a future Android update.

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
80 Posts
Here is a video on setting up Android Auto. Be sure to first download the Android Auto app from the google play Store and have that on your phone. For some reason Android Auto doesn't fill the whole screen on the ICTP so it's not just your car. Any questions feel free to ask. I am primarily an iOS Apple guy but I do have my Samsung Galaxy 8S that I use for a backup phone and testing.

Thanks
DP

is there any way to pull up navigation directions from your Google calendar from the ictp? Say I have a place to go and the address is located in my Google calendar entry. Is there a way to set the navi to go there without manually putting it in?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts