Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this How to Video, I will walk through the process of setting up a custom Home Screen on your ICTP.

Post up your home screen below after you set yours up.

Thanks for watching
DP

P.S. look for the easter egg.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks DP. So the $64,000 question is......

Does favorite seat heating actually work now?

·
Registered
58 Posts

And the answer is.....

Y E S !

I'll try to describe how to do it from memory.

Follow DP's instructions above on customization. Scroll till you see the "favorite seat settings" widget and touch it. Instead of putting it on your custom screen, it will take you to what looks like the seat setting screen, except for it has an "ok" button in the middle of it. Select your settings, then select that OK button. The widget will then be placed on your custom screen.

When you are out of customization mode, and you press that button, it just visually indents and it seems like nothing is happening. But look in the upper right corner of the screen and you'll see your seat icons reflect your preset choice. You can also go to the seats screen and you'll see your settings reflected there.

Awesome that this works now, but the 18C updated *busted* a couple things that used to work for me, but that will be for another thread.

·
Registered
58 Posts

And the answer is.....

Y E S !

(channeling my inner GRVR with that font tweak).

Follow DP's instructions above on customization. Scroll till you see the "favorite seat settings" widget and touch it. Instead of putting it on your custom screen, it will take you to what looks like the seat setting screen, except for it has an "ok" button in the middle of it. Select your settings, then select that OK button. The widget will then be placed on your custom screen.

When you are out of customization mode, and you press that button, it just visually indents and it seems like nothing is happening. But look in the upper right corner of the screen and you'll see your seat icons reflect your preset choice. You can also go to the seats screen and you'll see your settings reflected there.

Awesome that this works now, but the 18C update *busted* a couple things that used to work for me, but that will be for another thread.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Well yes it’s works if you mean can you setup a favorite seat buton for say full cold. However as @LMS will soon findout the next time you get in the car and press the button you created no matter what you setup it goes to full heat.

So the answer to the $64,000 question is No my $80,000 car will not keep the favorite seat setting.

DP

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And the answer is.....

Y E S !

(channeling my inner GRVR with that font tweak).

Awesome that this works now, but the 18C update *busted* a couple things that used to work for me, but that will be for another thread.
Let me know what happens thr next day when you press the button.

DP

·
Registered
58 Posts
Let me know what happens thr next day when you press the button.

DP

I set it up this morning, it worked when I ran an errand this afternoon, and still worked this evening on the way back from dinner.

And get this: I only set up my side in the fave setting. My wife turned her seat on tonight on the way back from dinner, and I thought "I wonder what will happen if I press the favorite button?". To my amazement (given how flaky this software is), it did not turn the passenger seat off, it overlayed my setting so hers was the way she set it and mine was the way I set it. Kinda pathetic when we get amazed that this system does something we expect it to do...

When I set it up, I purposely set it to "two bars" rather than full blast so I could tell if it was working.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts