Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious how to check overall avg mpg from tachometer? I can only see trip A ,B and Auto which it will reset after new trips. Any idea?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Push the button on the turn signal stalk to toggle through the trips, mileage, eco-friendly indicators, etc. Look for an indicator that's got a gas pump. One shows "real-time" gas mileage, the other the one specific for your trip. BTW, not sure what dash you have (analog vs. digital). The display could be underneath your speedometer as well.

·
Registered
406 Posts
On a side note, I reset my MPG computer while I was on the highway yesterday and after about 40 miles or so, I was surprise I got about 27 MPG. I am please that the F Pace 35t's EPA rating of 23 MPG on the highway is way underrated. The city rating of 18 MPG is spot on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I reset my trip, it will rest the avg mpg as well. So what I wanted to know was is there any avg mpg regarless the trips.BTW I have ICTP

·
Super Moderator
1,856 Posts
Not sure if this helps, from the Online Manual:

The trip computer is able to display various pieces of information to the driver. Pressing the trip button (arrowed) for 1 second or less, displays the trip computer menu in the instrument panel message center. The options available are:

Trip content: Select the information type to be displayed in the message center.
Trip bank: Select Trip A, Trip B, or Trip Auto.
Trip Auto button: Manage the trip selection.
Trip units: Select metric or imperial units.
The distance, average speed, and average fuel economy values for Trip A and Trip B can be reset to zero. To do this, press and hold the trip button until the message resetting trip is displayed in the message center.

The Trip Auto feature cannot be manually reset. Trip Auto resets automatically each time the ignition is switched on.

Trips may be added together, to record a continuous journey, or removed. Press the trip button for longer than 1 second, when Trip Auto values for distance, average speed, and average fuel economy are displayed. Adding last journey or Removing last journey is displayed in the message center. Press the trip button for longer than 1 second to select the desired option. The previous trip information is added to, or removed from, the current trip and the new total is displayed. There is no limit to the number of times this can be done before the ignition is switched off.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Something interesting as well, inside the vehicle settings menu you are able to edit which information is shown when you toggle through the trip computer. You can customize it to show only average MPG and miles to empty when you press the button on the turn signal stock or everything, completely customizable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
On a side note, I reset my MPG computer while I was on the highway yesterday and after about 40 miles or so, I was surprise I got about 27 MPG. I am please that the F Pace 35t's EPA rating of 23 MPG on the highway is way underrated. The city rating of 18 MPG is spot on.
Interestingly enough, I have been averaging between 24 and 27 MPG on my daily commute, even with some "spirited" moments thrown in for good measure. It's quite the happy surprise!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still dont get it. Auto resets after turining off the engine and trips (A and B) max distance is 9999.99 mi. There is no way to see overall MPG (0mi~current mi)? Im confussed

·
Registered
378 Posts
Im curious how to check overall avg mpg from tachometer? I can only see trip A ,B and Auto which it will reset after new trips. Any idea?
If you can't find what you want on the tachometer, on my ICT screen I can push the arrow on the right side to the second page of menu items and open "ECO DATA" and see more info. Then go to the advanced screen for best trip info. Hope that gives you a little more info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts