Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered on May19th an S model. I was told delivery week would be second week of September :-(
What wait time are you getting?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered April 12, made one change, close date for any other changes is today, scheduled to be built week of June 26, scheduled delivery is week of August 26

·
F Pace Expert
2,563 Posts
Order put into Vista 4/21, handover 9/14 but told that's usually a no later than date and I might see vehicle sometime in August depending on shipping traffic/schedule and of course getting into hurricane season too.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Early April Order (diesel)- expected in September.

·
Registered
358 Posts
April 6 diesel order; mid-August delivery, theoretically.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ordered 5/15/16 with an expected delivery of 10/15/16. I ordered the 35t S model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a diesel in early April. My delivery date is mid-October. L-o-n-g wait.
Dealership has been slow with getting me info.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I ordered our diesel on 12-29-2015 and while doing the test drive yesterday, was told that August 05th is the delivery date.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ordered with dealer Mid April. Put into dealer hold queue. No order yet due to no open order slots with dealer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ordered 4/8 (actually 2nd order as I added Tech Pack), told delivery was 7/13 (on Vista)...then got moved to 9/28. Sadly the car I originally ordered on 3/12 is listed on the dealer's website inventory.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered a Prestige last week and my expected delivery date is mid September. My salesman said, you never know, it could be earlier than that if they pick up production. Hoping to get it by August!! *Fingers crossed* Lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered a premium 5/14 with a delivery date of 9/7. Upgraded to a prestige 5/24 and luckily kept my delivery date of 9/7. Count down begins!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got off the phone with my sales guy. I called today to add the Vision pack. The last day I could make any changes was May 25th. I asked him what's expected delivery date as of today? He told me August 31.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Ordered mine on March 1st expecting handover on May 27th. OMG it's this Friday!!>:)
That seems to be the quickest turnaround of anybody...by far. It is a bit under 3 months. Why is that? In asking a couple of dealers, they believe 3 months is doable, but who knows.

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
The dealer had a 15 car allocation and placed orders for all of them. When I went to the dealer he just modified the car to my specs. He has 4 in stock that are not sold yet and I'm sure he will be using them at the unveiling on the 25th and 26th of this month.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That seems to be the quickest turnaround of anybody...by far. It is a bit under 3 months. Why is that? In asking a couple of dealers, they believe 3 months is doable, but who knows.
You can get 3 months if the dealer already had it on order and is willing to assign the slot to your order. That's what happened with mine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered in mid-March, build date of 6/10, handover date of 7/29.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts