Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the clock. For daylight savings time my clock never forwarded 1 hour. Also I have noticed that my clock in the fpace is 2 minutes slower then my cell phone time. Any advice is appreciated?

·
Registered
578 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the clock. For daylight savings time my clock never forwarded 1 hour. Also I have noticed that my clock in the fpace is 2 minutes slower then my cell phone time. Any advice is appreciated?
Can't speak for ICT. ICTP changes itself using the network time. It will even change when you travers time zones.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I have ICT not ICTP. There must be some procedure for changing the clock in ICT, at least I hope.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bring key into car. Press start button without foot on the brake pedal. On the ICT, press the settings button (one right below the home button on left). In that you can adjust the time. I did it today on my wife's car. She was also wondering why her time was 2 minutes off as well as it was accurate and then about a month ago lost 2 minutes.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Settings on ICT, can do it while driving, I did so today, simple.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
can do it while driving, I did so today.
Mama always told me "Stupid is , as Stupid does . . . . or in this case "as Stupid SAYS" !!! :p

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Mama always told me "Stupid is , as Stupid does . . . . or in this case "as Stupid SAYS" !!! :p
Red light. Push Settings. Push Date and Time. Push up arrow to change the hour to one hour more. Push Return. Still sitting at the light. Takes about ten seconds while sitting at the light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts