Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Does anyone else think that it's stupid of JLR to not allow an owner to choose whether or not they want auto front sensors. I can't set MY2017 to auto-on. It's stupid because when the car is in neutral, all the sensors (front and rear) operate automatically.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Does anyone else think that it's stupid of JLR to not allow an owner to choose whether or not they want auto front sensors. I can't set MY2017 to auto-on. It's stupid because when the car is in neutral, all the sensors (front and rear) operate automatically.
it's in the settings on your screen. Go into settings and take a look around. I have found when in auto they go a bit crazy so I have disabled the auto option.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
622 Posts
it's in the settings on your screen. Go into settings and take a look around. I have found when in auto they go a bit crazy so I have disabled the auto option.
There is an option, but only for MY2018. MY2017 does not have that option. The next time I'm at the dealer, I'm gonna ask them to double check it for me. Maybe it's a simple tick mark in a software update like the smartphone pack.:crying:

81 - 83 of 83 Posts