Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my husband is promoting/transferring to Houston in June. Fun times! So, what’s the consensus on which dealership is the best to use for service in the Houston area?? I’m planning on taking it in here before we leave to get everything updated but figured I’d start polling the people who know best now. :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to Houston! I am not sure there is a great deal of difference between the dealers. There are four in town - north, southwest, central-ish and a brand new one out west in Katy. I have used the Central dealership for years and have a good relationship with them, although service can be hit and miss. They seem to be improving lately. The GM is a decent fellow and they have looked after me well through many problems with my first F Pace.

The new dealer out west is very close to my house though, so I may try them at some point. Houston traffic is such that you will likely use the one most convenient for you...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome to Houston! I am not sure there is a great deal of difference between the dealers. There are four in town - north, southwest, central-ish and a brand new one out west in Katy. I have used the Central dealership for years and have a good relationship with them, although service can be hit and miss. They seem to be improving lately. The GM is a decent fellow and they have looked after me well through many problems with my first F Pace.

The new dealer out west is very close to my house though, so I may try them at some point. Houston traffic is such that you will likely use the one most convenient for you...
Completely agree with this. All three dealers are owned by the same Momentum group. Don't know about the new one... I bought mine in Houston Central and continue going there for service. They are improving a bit...

Another BRG in Houston huh?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reviving this dead thread to update...been here two months now and have a scheduled appointment at Houston North next week for an ICTP update (finally fingers crossed) and a fix for my USBs. We shall see how they do.

On a side note, I’ve yet to see another BRG on the roads and only one other 20D....but I’ve seen plenty of other FPs. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts