Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the first time I connected my tablet via the F pace hotspot today. It works fine but just curious if anyone has figured out a way to auto connect once the original syncing has been made or by only selecting the Jaguar network without having to enter the password.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm not sure I understand. My iPhone reconnects to the hotspot automatically, every time I get in the vehicle.

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure I understand. My iPhone reconnects to the hotspot automatically, every time I get in the vehicle.
My I Pad doesn't. I have to select the Jaguar network and enter the password each time. Just curious if I am missing a setting somewhere. Thank you.

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Thanks. I will try the suggestions. My IPad automatically syncs with my home wifi, just not the Jaguar. Hopefully this will work.
Are you waiting long enough? Before the 2.5 update, and maybe my new telematics unit, it would take a fair bit of time for my phone to reconnect. Try turning on your ipad in vehicle, don't do anything then, drive for a while and see if it doesn't reconnect.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you waiting long enough? Before the 2.5 update, and maybe my new telematics unit, it would take a fair bit of time for my phone to reconnect. Try turning on your ipad in vehicle, don't do anything then, drive for a while and see if it doesn't reconnect.
I will give it a try. Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts