Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
. . . but good in that the occupants were so well protected. And the door still closes.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Loaner totaled? We'll that's how you get an OEM to pay for keeping your car in the shop for too long!!

All jokes aside, it looks like the safety features kept the occupants safe.

It looks like a 2017 Prestige with Venom wheels, just like mine. No lane departure warning even though it has vision package. Just like mine..

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Such a beautiful thing to see how far we have come in the auto industry. 15 maybe even 10 years ago a crash like that would have meant death for the occupants inside, now the people are able to walk away without a scratch and the interior is in perfect condition aside from the deployed airbags. Something interesting I noticed, he said it was multiple rollover crash but the panoramic roof looks to be completely intact.

Reactions: TLockhart

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
lbut the panoramic roof looks to be completely intact.
That thing is bullet-proof. During the mortar-sized hail mine was pelted with, every panel took multiple dents, windshield destroyed, and even the metal frame between the movable part of the pano roof and the fixed part sustained a dent, but the glass remained without a single crack. Amazaballs.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
A little buffing compound and a good coat of wax, it will be good as new...;)

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
159 Posts
well at least everybody is ok, and frame is pretty good and it looks pretty good the inside for multiple owners, I know that the F-PACE IS safe

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow. Nice clip. That dealership is literally down the street from me. Good to know the 'crash test' of our FP

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
. . . but good in that the occupants were so well protected. And the door still closes.
Hey theweeb , I can't believe you actually took a SELFIE , during that Hail Storm !!! >:)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
That looks like a pretty hard offset hit, very impressed by how the cabin stood up to it. As you guys said, amazing that the driver's door still opens and closes!

I'm glad everyone was fine!

·
Registered
471 Posts
I wrecked my pretty close to that lol. Same side and tire too.

Update: I had only seen the thumbnail. This car is messed up. Mine was only the front right side and it was considered a total loss.

·
Administrator
1,975 Posts
Looks like this one either got sandwiched or was the cause of the accident and then got rear ended. I think the latter.

·
Registered
335 Posts
That's our Jag dealer!

Almost looks like the demo we test drove before ordering...
Ok, we're getting close to the actual individual who did rolled over with the Fpace and walked away unscratched.

It sure would be nice to hear his side of the story. ;);)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts