Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After lurking around the forum for a while I feel I am close enough to ownership to introduce myself. In October I ordered a 35t R-Sport in Ammonite Grey with a Tech Package and a oyster interior from the Collection Jaguar in Coral Gables, Florida. I was told it would arrive in late February or early March. Much to my surprise, I got a call today telling me it had arrived at the dealership. I quickly sent off a copy of the pre-delivery letter posted in the forum (thanks guys!) and was told I could pick up my FP at the end of the week. By the way, my salesperson, Juan, actually thanked me for the letter and said he would be using it with his other F-Pace deliveries. I also called my tint guy who will be installing paint protection film and tinting the windows and sunroof as soon as I get the vehicle. The only other mod I was planning was to install MPG caliper covers but after speaking to them (MPG) I will not be doing this just yet. I will post the details of this conversation in the appropriate forum. Any comments on anything else I should do before or upon delivery will be greatly appreciated. I will post pictures of the vehicle once I get it.

Thanks,
hidtawino

Reactions: sg92

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi all,

After lurking around the forum for a while I feel I am close enough to ownership to introduce myself. In October I ordered a 35t R-Sport in Ammonite Grey with a Tech Package and a oyster interior from the Collection Jaguar in Coral Gables, Florida. I was told it would arrive in late February or early March. Much to my surprise, I got a call today telling me it had arrived at the dealership. I quickly sent off a copy of the pre-delivery letter posted in the forum (thanks guys!) and was told I could pick up my FP at the end of the week. By the way, my salesperson, Juan, actually thanked me for the letter and said he would be using it with his other F-Pace deliveries. I also called my tint guy who will be installing paint protection film and tinting the windows and sunroof as soon as I get the vehicle. The only other mod I was planning was to install MPG caliper covers but after speaking to them (MPG) I will not be doing this just yet. I will post the details of this conversation in the appropriate forum. Any comments on anything else I should do before or upon delivery will be greatly appreciated. I will post pictures of the vehicle once I get it.

Thanks,
hidtawino
I really like this build excited for the pictures. Congratulations

·
Registered
109 Posts
Greetings and congrats on the build - love Ammo R-Sports :) Looks like we have pretty much the same config except I have ICT.

I still haven't seen many F-Paces down here (except for 2 in parking lots). Think that will be changing soon.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw a blue one driving around Hialeah a month ago and a white one (possibly an R-sport) owned by someone in the building next door to my office. Up to now, you are still more likely to see a Ferrari in Miami than an F-Pace! I'm guessing that will be changing soon.

·
Registered
109 Posts
My office is on Blue Lagoon, so if you see an Ammo FP around there, probably me.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks,
hidtawino
Nice build. I think you will like it

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My office is down the street in Doral. If you see a guy with a big grin driving another Ammonite FP, that would be me.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats. Where are the pre delivery pics? My salesman sent me pics of it coming off the truck. I bring it home tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum and F-Pace ownership.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the warm welcome. No pics. I have not even seen it yet. Hopefully tomorrow, if my dentist can reschedule, or Friday.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome. No pics. I have not even seen it yet. Hopefully tomorrow, if my dentist can reschedule, or Friday.
You better go see your Dentist BEFORE you pick up the F-Pace !!! As you won't be able to wipe the *SMILE* off your face , as soon as you start driving it !!! ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats... look forward to seeing your pics when you post!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everyone,

Sorry for the delay posting photos, I was too busy driving around town with a giant grin on my face. Below are the details of my build and some mods I added. I plan to install mud guards soon because the puddles in Miami are just nasty. I also want to do something with the brakes but I have not decided yet - perhaps brake covers or powder coating.

2017 F-Pace R-Sport, Ammonite Grey with Oyster; Tech Package; 3M PPF - [full hood (hand cut and tucked in), entire front including lights, front quarter panels, full fenders, mirrors, rocker panels, door edges, door handles, rear bumper lip]; SunTek nano-ceramic tints [20% driver and passenger windows, 35% read windows and hatchback, 15% sunroof, 80% front windshield], rubber mat, cargo net, side net.

Attachments

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Everyone,

Sorry for the delay posting photos, I was too busy driving around town with a giant grin on my face. Below are the details of my build and some mods I added. I plan to install mud guards soon because the puddles in Miami are just nasty. I also want to do something with the brakes but I have not decided yet - perhaps brake covers or powder coating.

2017 F-Pace R-Sport, Ammonite Grey with Oyster; Tech Package; 3M PPF - [full hood (hand cut and tucked in), entire front including lights, front quarter panels, full fenders, mirrors, rocker panels, door edges, door handles, rear bumper lip]; SunTek nano-ceramic tints [20% driver and passenger windows, 35% read windows and hatchback, 15% sunroof, 80% front windshield], rubber mat, cargo net, side net.
*CONGRATULATIONS* hidtawino !!! That is one *GORGEOUS* F-Pace !!! There is something special about seeing a *BEAUTIFUL* F-Pace , sitting on a Custom Driveway , with Awesome Palm Trees in the Background , Green Grass & Blue Skies & the Sun is Shining !!!
Man O' Man , it looks like a slice of Heaven !!! ENJOY !!! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GRVR,

Thanks for the kind words my friend. South Florida has its faults but days like this make it all worthwhile.

Reactions: GRVR
1 - 16 of 16 Posts