Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the FP FB page someone posted a picture of their odometer that just turned 100,000 kilometers, or +62,000 miles. It has me wondering, who here has the highest mileage on their FP? Anyone out of the warranty period yet? Thoughts on long-term wear?

· Registered
2,795 Posts
Still in Warrantee on my 2017, but I do have just under 44k miles on my F-Pace which I hope I will only have for another two months and then upgrade to the SVR.

· Registered
1,264 Posts
How about LOW mileage?
Dec 2016 purchased
8100 miles

Reactions: PA-FPace-F

· Registered
1,468 Posts
How about LOW mileage?
Dec 2016 purchased
8100 miles
purchased December 2017
1451 miles (sadly most of those are to and from Dealer)

· Registered
1,264 Posts

· Registered
1,264 Posts
Reactions: ctufieldops

· Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please stay on topic >:)

I am really curious as to who here has the highest mileage, and what they have experienced on the other side of the warranty.

Thanks.

· Registered
4,865 Posts
39,153 miles ! Purchased September 10 , 2016 !

It sat in the driveway for most of the first 6-months ,
due to VR's Surgery and Chemo treatments !
But ever since then , she drives it 20-miles each way to work ,
and on the weekends it is our GO TO vehicle ,
so we average 150-250 miles each weekend !

I'm pretty sure we will be out-of-warranty before the 4th Year starts !

We are one of the FORTUNATE FEW ,
who have NOT been plagued by problems or irritations with the vehicle ,
and have nothing but good things to say about our Dealer Service Department !

So , I can proudly say ,
the F-PACE has been an AWESOME OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE !!!

We have kept vehicles in the past for 12-14 years ,
and plan on doing the same with our F-PACE !!!
We absolutely LOVE IT !!!:D

So , that being said , I'm pretty sure that at some point ,
*GRVR* will have the HIGHEST MILEAGE on their F-PACE !!!>:)

· Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,365 Posts

· Registered
1,264 Posts

· Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,365 Posts

· Registered
2,795 Posts
Still in Warrantee on my 2017, but I do have just under 44k miles on my F-Pace which I hope I will only have for another two months and then upgrade to the SVR.
To be exact on the purchase date, August 1st, 2016 for me.

· Registered
202 Posts
54000 miles on my 2017 "S". It is my daily beater and I regularly drive between NW Pa and Columbus, Oh. It has served me well, especially in the winter on snow covered rural roads I drive most. Not sure what I'll do after it gets to the warantee limit of 60k miles. I did consider the I-pace but don't think it practical for this area with poor milage in cold weather. As I get older (just celebrated my 70th) nearing retirement, speed and acceleration are much less important than comfort and dependability. I really like the F-pace style and relative rarity. I'm thinking a well accessorized 4 cylinder R-Sport might be in my future.

· Registered
202 Posts
72,330 miles. Oil changes new set of tires at 50,000 miles still original brakes. No other issues.
Good to know the F-Pace will go that long without serious maintenance. Pennsylvania is a mandatory annual auto inspection state, and my local inspection shop is really strict to check all required elements. They found abnormal, but acceptable play in the left front suspension linkage last year. I reported this to my Jag dealer (in Ohio) and they replaced all defective parts under warranty. I'm due another inspection next month and I'll be sure to encourage my mechanic to report any and all (even minor) problems in hopes my Jag dealer will take care of them while I still have a few thousand miles left on the warranty.

· Registered
1,468 Posts
72,330 miles. Oil changes new set of tires at 50,000 miles still original brakes. No other issues.
which engine do you have?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts