Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the MidSouth! Just picked up my Ammonite Grey Prestige and man, this car is fun. I've been checking out the forum but now that my baby is here, I figured it's time to make it official!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Greetings from the MidSouth! Just picked up my Ammonite Grey Prestige and man, this car is fun. I've been checking out the forum but now that my baby is here, I figured it's time to make it official!
Congrats!!!

Reactions: dazzl

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.
What options did you decide on, and we need photos:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Greetings,

Fellow Mid-Souther here. I assume you bought yours from Bluff City. Our salesman is Ken Smith. If you see a black 2.0D zipping around Memphis, that will be my wife. She gets a lot of compliments on her car at the diesel pump. Well, first she gets "excuse me mam, that's the diesel pump"! Then, she gets the compliments.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Greetings,

Fellow Mid-Souther here. I assume you bought yours from Bluff City. Our salesman is Ken Smith. If you see a black 2.0D zipping around Memphis, that will be my wife. She gets a lot of compliments on her car at the diesel pump. Well, first she gets "excuse me mam, that's the diesel pump"! Then, she gets the compliments.
Nice. I'll look out for her!

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
OK, just to prove it exists, here's a pic!
Ammonite Grey base Prestige model with Black interior.
I gave her the black wheel treatment.
Now you got my attention ! ;)
*CONGRATULATIONS* !!! Very Nice Looking Set-Up You Have There !!! :)
Get out there and ENJOY every minute in it !!! >:)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Very nice ride. Without much red on the car, you should consider replacing the growler wheel caps with the Union Jack caps. It would match the color scheme.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Greetings,

Nice!

I have the same car but sort of in reverse - black pack but not black wheels.
Nice. Very clean looking. The clear smoked out turn signal lens - is that a black pack thing or did you change it?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice. Very clean looking. The clear smoked out turn signal lens - is that a black pack thing or did you change it?
That's how it came to me! Well spotted - I hadn't noticed that difference.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts