Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my F-Pace today. It was transferred from a dealer in the Houston area. It is my first Jaguar, and I love it so far.

It is a 2.0d Prestige in British Racing Green with Oyster seats and headliner and black dash. It has the Comfort & Convenience and the Visibility packages.

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
I picked up my F-Pace today. It was transferred from a dealer in the Houston area. It is my first Jaguar, and I love it so far.

It is a 2.0d Prestige in British Racing Green with Oyster seats and headliner and black dash. It has the Comfort & Convenience and the Visibility packages.

That BRG looks mighty pretty under the FL sun!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* ExtinctBird !!!
That *BRG* looks TOTALLY AWESOME with that Beautiful SW Florida SUN LIGHT SHINING on it !!! ;)
Now get out there and ENJOY every minute in it !!! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your F-Pace! I have yet to see a BRG driving around town. It looks real nice! As a fellow South Floridian, my unsolicited piece of advice is to get some tints on that bad boy before the heat really kicks in. (Don't forget the sunroof!). Message me if you need a recommendation. The tint shop I used did an amazing job.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Congrats. Beautiful machine. ....... but then I'm biased

·
Registered
225 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mine was dropped off the boat in Brunswick GA yesterday. Hope it makes to Ft Myers this weekend. 19 weeks so far.........

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome and enjoy your F-Pace! I have yet to see a BRG driving around town. It looks real nice! As a fellow South Floridian, my unsolicited piece of advice is to get some tints on that bad boy before the heat really kicks in. (Don't forget the sunroof!). Message me if you need a recommendation. The tint shop I used did an amazing job.
I can't message until I get more postings. I am not too familiar with the tint laws, as I know there are some restrictions up north. Also not sure how to know how to choose a shop to do it, other than to ask the dealer. Thanks for the advice. I had not thought about it yet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the greetings.

Mine was dropped off the boat in Brunswick GA yesterday. Hope it makes to Ft Myers this weekend. 19 weeks so far.........
What are the specs on yours? I hope all goes well with delivery.

·
Registered
28 Posts
OK, I know I am going to take some flack for this but I got a white S, brogue interior, which may or may not include the trailer hitch which was added before the cut off date for changes. That's it. We'll see what i missed after we get it:)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Don't worry. The white cars are not just prettier but faster in the quarter mile. You heard it here first! :)

Oops, I didn't realize this was a hello thread. Congrats OP, that BRG sure is pretty!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I can't message until I get more postings. I am not too familiar with the tint laws, as I know there are some restrictions up north. Also not sure how to know how to choose a shop to do it, other than to ask the dealer. Thanks for the advice. I had not thought about it yet.
If you're in Naples, my family has used Sun Guard on the East Trail for all of their cars for the past 15 years. They do great work, and will talk you through laws and options.

I'd recommend ceramic on everything. Both a tinted film on the clear glass and a clear ceramic film on the privacy glass, including the big beautiful roof. If you search this forum, I started a thread about how I tinted my FP last fall. It makes a huge difference, the sunroof basically becomes usable.

Enjoy the new BRG. Looks beautiful in that sun!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I used MIA tints near, wait for it, Miami International Airport. All of my tints were legal. Go to "Hola from Miami" in the new member section where I detail the work done on my FP with photos.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Shiny! Congrats! great color for sunny florida

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congrats!! I actually like the BRG when the sun hits it. Not sure how it would look under the 9 months of road salt we get in the Northeast

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats!! I actually like the BRG when the sun hits it. Not sure how it would look under the 9 months of road salt we get in the Northeast
I'll have her up in NH over the summer. I doubt I will be able to keep it out of the snow/salt completely, which is why we got an AWD in the first place. I'll keep the paint protected and clean it as often as I can.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts