Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m loving my new F Pace!! Just trying to figure out how to get my remote start to work. It keeps saying “vehicle not secure check security status”. I’ll check other threads for possible solutions.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
TcBee,

Welcome to the forum and F-Pace ownership. Try logging out and back into the remote app. Also make sure you have the latest version. Some said that the latest version needed to be force updated (if you have an iPhone) by going to the App Store and forcing an update.

Reactions: Tcbee

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome. I think you'll love the vehicle. I'm on my second one. On my first vehicle I used to get that message sometimes if a door wasn't locked or even if the window was open even just a fraction of an inch. There are a lot of smart people here and it looks like you're already starting to get some input.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. I think you'll love the vehicle. I'm on my second one. On my first vehicle I used to get that message sometimes if a door wasn't locked or even if the window was open even just a fraction of an inch. There are a lot of smart people here and it looks like you're already starting to get some input.
Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TcBee,

Welcome to the forum and F-Pace ownership. Try logging out and back into the remote app. Also make sure you have the latest version. Some said that the latest version needed to be force updated (if you have an iPhone) by going to the App Store and forcing an update.
I will try it and thank you!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m loving my new F Pace!! Just trying to figure out how to get my remote start to work. It keeps saying “vehicle not secure check security status”. I’ll check other threads for possible solutions.
Hello! Also loving my new F Pace S that I picked up yesterday but I’m having the exact same issue! Did you ever find a resolution because it’s starting to get cold out and that remote start would come in handy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts