Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I've posted on a couple of threads here and there, but I feel pretty close to official as a new member now.

Put a deposit down today on a F Pace 35t Premium - Deep sapphire blue w/Nav, Cold packages today. Will arrive in April. Super excited!

First Jag, or "Nice" car (Having owned a Camry and a Highlander previously.) Both kids officially out of daycare this past year. My grandfather always had a Jag, so it has a special place in my heart.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Congrats! Now, please pardon me while I go writhe in a fit of envy.......................:)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey Guys,

I've posted on a couple of threads here and there, but I feel pretty close to official as a new member now.

Put a deposit down today on a F Pace 35t Premium - Deep sapphire blue w/Nav, Cold packages today. Will arrive in April. Super excited!

First Jag, or "Nice" car (Having owned a Camry and a Highlander previously.) Both kids officially out of daycare this past year. My grandfather always had a Jag, so it has a special place in my heart.
Congrats! I picked my Prestige up today
Don't know why I waited so long. Even bh likes the
beast. A very hard to please person

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm not a big poster either but enjoy the info and good natured banter here. I'm on my 3rd Jag and
See a 4th in my future...if I have my way (FType).
You will really enjoy the FP.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats! I am trying to decide color right now. I have a 2000 BMW M Roadster that is Estoril Blue which I saw somewhere that it looks just like the Caesium Blue from Edition 1? Would love that color in an F-Pace...

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Loaded on Vessel! Woot, looks like it should beat the April 21st ETA from the dealer.
GREAT NEWS !!! Because YOU are our ONLY representation of *Dark Sapphire Blue* for our Inventory at the *Mid-Atlantic MEET & GREET* on April 23rd in Harrisburg , PA !!! >:)
Something tells me that YOU are going to keep us posted on it's whereabouts , and it's arrival !!! ;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
I feel youreally excitement. Mine in approaching Baltimore port. Due there this Friday. Tomorrow garage floor being coated...can't have new FPACE sitting on bare concrete.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Guys,

Bravo on the blue, it is stunning! What interior did you get? Always fun to continue the tradition of Jags in a family. Congrats!

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Welcome officially to the "On Order" Club, I hope your wait flies by so you can join the "Owners" Club as quickly as possible!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sorry it took so long to respond..But welcome and congrats...Christmas in April is always cool

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Picking it up Tuesday April 4th, saweeeeet!
Hey Dreadnaught , you should get to the dealers about 2-3 hours before they open on April 4th , and be unshaven and sleeping in a sleeping bag across their front door when they arrive !
And when they go to call the Police to come pick you up , you can BLOW THERE MINDS and say , " I'm just here to pick up my *Dark Sapphire Blue F-Pace* " !!! >:) ;) >:)

Reactions: Dakar09

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Picked up the Fpace today, all is working well. No noticeable issues thus far.

She is a beauty!

Its raining today, I will get some pictures when we have nicer weather.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats! I am trying to decide color right now. I have a 2000 BMW M Roadster that is Estoril Blue which I saw somewhere that it looks just like the Caesium Blue from Edition 1? Would love that color in an F-Pace...
Also have an M Roadster. Black 1999. Still love the car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.