Which one is better?

• 2019 25t Premium

• 2021 F-Pace S 205PS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the 2019 F-Pace 25t Premium and love everything BUT I have had loaner cars more times than I have driven mine. The dealership is offering me a trade for the 2021 F-Pace S 205PS....they say the engine is the same so no loss there...and of course are talking about all the benefits of the new one. But does anyone really know the difference? Is this a wise decision? I love the get up and go of mine and read that the 2021 lacks the performance. I really value some thoughts on this one.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2021 F Pace Eiger Grey, Gloss back package.
21 Posts
the 21s are much nicer and refined ride improvements. I switched from 2018 Prestige 4 cyl to the P250 and love it.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I've had a 2017 S, 2019 SVR and now a 2021 SVR and while I'm reliving some of the software challenges that I lived with ICTP back in 2017 with PiviPro, I find that the 2021 is much more refined compared to the earlier models. The car drives better, rides better, the interior is better, and the entertainment system is is a step up. Software challenges as an early adopter aside, the PiviPro system is much better and faster than the ICTP system. My 2019 SVR never had an issue and was never back to the dealership other than for schedule services. but I'd do the 2019 to 2021 SVR upgrade again, if I had to. Love the 21 and I think you will too.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
We still own both and the 2021 had many more improvements and overall refinement, that there would be no real choice for me. Plus a new warranty etc. Unless you are getting a super price for the 19, the decision is really clear...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts