Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi My F Pace has a really annoying loud rattle defiantly coming from behind the aircon, radio stop start panel does anyone know how to remove the panel without taking the entire dash out.

Really would appreciate some help please, searched everywhere for a video or instruction with no luck.
Automotive design Home appliance Kitchen appliance Audio equipment Gadget

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Remove the surround panel from the touch screen, it just pulls off, held with clips. The center vents will come off with the panel. Next remove the plastic panel under climate panel above the small cubby again just held with clips. Then grab the climate panel at the lower left and upper right and pull the panel straight off, again just held with clips. It's held very tightly, I hurt myself almost every time I take one off.
Thank you for taking the time to Answer much appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Remove the surround panel from the touch screen, it just pulls off, held with clips. The center vents will come off with the panel. Next remove the plastic panel under climate panel above the small cubby again just held with clips. Then grab the climate panel at the lower left and upper right and pull the panel straight off, again just held with clips. It's held very tightly, I hurt myself almost every time I take one off.
Hi do you need to take out the lcd screen if so there is a plastic surround under the black bezel how do i remove that please

1 - 3 of 3 Posts