Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 F-Pace "S" on order. I am ordering aftermarket wheels and they need brake measurements to make sure the wheel doesn't hit the brakes. I contacted the dealership in my area, where I ordered the F-pace (San Francisco - Bay Area), and they said their technician would get me measurements. I've been waiting for about 2.5 weeks.

Now they contact me and tell me they don't have a "S" version in stock for a least a month and that is will cost $400, ($200 per hour, 2 hours), just to get the measurements. I know its a pain for them to do this, but I thought if your spending 70k on F-pace that they would try to be accommodating.:mad:

Any chance someone can get the measurement for me. I have attached a diagram with the required measurements needed. I know it's a big favor, just throwing it out there.

Ken

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have a 2018 F-Pace "S" on order. I am ordering aftermarket wheels and they need brake measurements to make sure the wheel doesn't hit the brakes. I contacted the dealership in my area, where I ordered the F-pace (San Francisco - Bay Area), and they said their technician would get me measurements. I've been waiting for about 2.5 weeks.

Now they contact me and tell me they don't have a "S" version in stock for a least a month and that is will cost $400, ($200 per hour, 2 hours), just to get the measurements. I know its a pain for them to do this, but I thought if your spending 70k on F-pace that they would try to be accommodating.:mad:

Any chance someone can get the measurement for me. I have attached a diagram with the required measurements needed. I know it's a big favor, just throwing it out there.

Ken
The fact that they do not know if the wheels will fit is odd. The manufacturer of the wheels usually has a list of fitments for vehicles that have been in production for a little while like the F Pace and can tell the dealer whether the wheel fits or not.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here is the measurements for the F-Pace "S" 2018 version if anyone needs it.
Hmm... this converts as 13.5 inches front and 12.5 inches rear. Car and Driver lists the 2017 FPace S as having 13.8/12.8. My dealer also told me (unconfirmed, I will add) that they increased the rotor size by a quarter inch front and rear on the 2018's.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Interesting. I have a 2018 F-Pace S. Are the brakes for the S larger than the other trim levels, and for that matter larger than the 2017 S? Will a 19" wheel work on a 2018 S? Looking to do a -1 for my winter wheel setup. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts