Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have seen a few cats on the road in the Seattle area. Wondering if any of you are in the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up mine this past weekend. 35t Black Prestige. I've seen maybe 2 or 3 downtown Kirkland as well. One actually had Texas plates. I envied the drive!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally glad to hear back from someone :) I will look out for your Black Prestige. How do you like the ride so far? Where did you pick it up from? Lynwood or Bellevue?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Have seen a few cats on the road in the Seattle area. Wondering if any of you are in the forum.
I picked up a white S for Xmas. I've sighted a BRG Pace about a week after I got mine within a minute or so of the Tacoma dealership where I purchased so that may have been a test driver. Haven't seen another since. I do recall someone on here saying they were located over on the east side so there is at least one more that is frequenting the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purchased a black S from Lynnwood just before Christmas. Live in the Silver Lake area of South Everett. Love the F Pace. Have driven it in deep snow, ice and pulled a 5x8 trailer all around with it. Almost never see another F Pace around here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm up in Redmond, but bought mine from Tacoma a couple months back. Came a Cayenne GTS and Macan S and ended up with a nicely optioned Premium BRG on black. Almost immediately found myself wishing I had gone for an R-Sport or S due to interior fit and finish. That said, rides really nice, good utility, and good looks so I've come to accept the interior. :)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Almost immediately found myself wishing I had gone for an R-Sport or S due to interior fit and finish.
If it makes you feel any better , as far as I know , the ONLY difference in the Interior , is the *SEATS* !!!
Everything else *Fit and Finish* wise , is the same !!!
Some are fine with it (myself included) , and others like to share their distaste for it !!!;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
If it makes you feel any better , as far as I know , the ONLY difference in the Interior , is the *SEATS* !!!
Some are fine with it (myself included) , and others like to share their distaste for it !!!;)
Fair point, though I should have also mentioned passive entry and interior lighting. Shocking how much I took that stuff for granted! That said, you get used to just about anything, so I'm settling in. I found some lumbar supports on Amazon that address my biggest complaint...Jag Hack of the Month? :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
The R and S versions have soft touch materials on various places that the lower models don't IIRC.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Not sure about more soft touch. The R-Sport and S have stitching on the dash and center console that the other trim levels don't.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I would assume most people with the R-Sport or S have ICTP which gives a very different look to the cockpit than the analogue gauges and smaller center screen of the ICT. I'm sure some folks with the variants below R-Sport have ICTP, but I'm betting there is a much higher percentage with ICT, so that's another common interior difference.

Initially, I didn't have a preference for a dash and worried a little about an all digital dash, but I wanted the 825 Meridian. To get the 825, you had to have ICTP. Then I discovered the FE automatically came with the 825 and ICTP, that I couldn't select anything if I wanted the FE, and I wanted the FE only because I wanted Caesium Blue. But once I saw the ICTP in an F-Pace S on display at the Philly Auto Show in 2016, I was thrilled to know my F-Pace was coming with the all digital. It does give the interior a different look.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Alas i am one of those with an S and only ICT. I needed voice commands for nav. And i did not need the extra audio wattage with speakers in the glove compartment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Relatively new F-Pace owner in the Seattle area (Lake Forest Park actually)...purchased ours from Lynnwood...twice actually.

Link to an abridged version of the story here: http://www.fpaceforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions/42801-new-ish-f-pace-s-owner-seattle.html

I have seen another white FP-S in with the black 22" and black pack driving around the UW area (where my wife an I used to live)....didn't know if I should have been excited or saddened by seeing an identical car driving around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts