Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
1,975 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on the new vehicle and PLEASE tell us about some problems/misinformation. Enjoy!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations Crabman, as said here without pictures it's not real :) Merry Christmas.
Not much to see with white/black, nevertheless I took a shot on the Seattle waterfront yesterday which should at least highlight my lack of photographic skills. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats and welcome from another Seattleite here! Well technically I live in Kirkland so not true Seattleite.

She is beautiful. I'm jealous of the S owners especially in white.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Congratulations! Sweet looking ride. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats and welcome from another Seattleite here! Well technically I live in Kirkland so not true Seattleite.

She is beautiful. I'm jealous of the S owners especially in white.
I've yet to see another round here save a few at the dealer when I picked mine up. Might be better off in Redmond nowadays, traffic is getting downright nasty over here and the beautiful Pacific Northwest is no less beautiful across the pond. :)

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Not much to see with white/black, nevertheless I took a shot on the Seattle waterfront yesterday which should at least highlight my lack of photographic skills. :)
BEAUTIFUL "Waterfront" picture , and VERY Appropriate for someone named "crabman" , with the Boat coming out of the Channel and the Rock Jetty in the background !!! GREAT SHOT !!!
CONGRATULATIONS on your SWEET NEW RIDE !!! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice looking ride. I have the exact same combo (Loaded S with white/black with black pack) that came in just before yours but I have been away. I am picking it up Saturday and will post pictures at that time. I too have been following the forum. I gave them the pre-delivery letter. Hopefully most of the issues are resolved but we will see. Are you willing to say how much below retail they sold it for?

·
Registered
26 Posts
It's good picture. It bought back my memories from 2002/3 when I used to live there.

Beautiful place and a beautiful car.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Decided to head out to a local park to enjoy the sunshine. :)
I think you need black wheel lug nuts, to really set it off.:)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice looking ride. I have the exact same combo (Loaded S with white/black with black pack) that came in just before yours but I have been away. I am picking it up Saturday and will post pictures at that time. I too have been following the forum. I gave them the pre-delivery letter. Hopefully most of the issues are resolved but we will see. Are you willing to say how much below retail they sold it for?
Mine hasn't had any issues, dealers are required to do the super update before it can be sold now which might have helped. These guys LoJack all their cars and I refused to pay for that, I don't want a stolen car back anyways. Other than that just a couple k, they were pretty firm on it. I suspect I could of got more if I worked it harder but I also had the feeling it wouldn't have been too much. This one was unusual since it had exactly the options I wanted down to the last detail, never had that happen before and I usually order for that reason. Instant gratification was a strong factor in this purchase.

In other news, yeah it seems odd having the chrome exhaust tips and lug nuts. In fact I think this car might look good with black badges and all the rest as seen on the Macam GTS.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My dealer is changing out the chrome for black free of charge (not an expensive switch). I will see what the chrome exhaust looks like. It would have been nice with black package to have that black too. My offer is 1500 below sticker which we agreed to when I ordered in October. At that time there were no deals. Now TruCar (for what it is worth) shows an average of 1500 below sticker. I didn't make a deposit on mine so my dealer is calling me in an hour to discuss. I imagine he will lower it to 2k below but I haven't seen anyone below that. I know that 3k below is about invoice but they still make money at invoice. Congrats on your car. It just made me more excited to get mine in 4 days.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You can always try, as I said I had the feeling they were not going to go much more because the car is still rare on the lots in that configuration. I think you'll be pretty happy although you'll likely encounter some irritations that didn't surface on the test drive. I imagine you already have been but the tech is pretty dense with the car loaded up so extra time perusing the manual won't be wasted. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts