Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Hello from Spain

970 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Tjg328 
#1 ·
Hello guys and girls, just got today my first Jaguar, an awesome F Pace 2.5d 2018. Its a pure model with a panoramic roof and some extra packages.
The drive back home was really pleasant. 250 km testing the vehicle and some of the features, really enjoyed the torque of the motor and the automatic gearbox in s mode was faster than i expected.
One thing i will try to add is the power liftgate and maybe the illuminated sills :)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome Marios, enjoy the site and F-Pace ownership. Where are you located in Spain. I was there a few years ago and spent a lot of time in Madrid. Love the Tapas!

#4 ·
Hello PA and Stu, i am located in Tarragona Catalunia. I am from Greece but my wife from here. Tapas are amasing, on your next trip plan for andalucia, they serve tapas free with beer :)
Tomorrow i am taking the cat for its service, it has 128k km so will either do the 136k service or the annual check up depending on the price. If i do the checking for sure i am changing the oil as 36000km with the same oil seems way too much... i ll update tomorrow.

#5 ·
Thanks for the reply. Can't wait to get over there again. definitely need to get to your coast line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.