Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Stunning! Love the shine. What color is that? It doesn't look like dark sapphire blue. Do you guys get different color choices than we do here in the states?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Beautiful! And welcome!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Caesium blue/dark sapphire blue?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Oh man, I'm going to be pissed if they can get Caesium blue and we can't! :mad:

I love that color, and really wanted it. :crying:

Kerry

·
Registered
129 Posts
to be honest, it doesn't look like either. Right in between IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
It's because it looks like an HDR photo and the exposure is not great. It looks beautiful, but I believe it's a DSB if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Stunning! Love the shine. What color is that? It doesn't look like dark sapphire blue. Do you guys get different color choices than we do here in the states?
when I saw the picture I thought the same thing. Well now beautiful, but is that Caesium Blue, looks a little too dark for that, Dark Sapphire, naaa. What the heck color is that?

I love the color by the way. I like my Caesium Blue F-Pace, but I often wish the blue was just a little darker in tone. I really think that is what you have here. Maybe it's just the picture and it's Caesium Blue, since I've seen some reviews that showed Caesium Blue R-Sports in Australia.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
when I saw the picture I thought the same thing. Well now beautiful, but is that Caesium Blue, looks a little too dark for that, Dark Sapphire, naaa. What the heck color is that?

I love the color by the way. I like my Caesium Blue F-Pace, but I often wish the blue was just a little darker in tone. I really think that is what you have here. Maybe it's just the picture and it's Caesium Blue, since I've seen some reviews that showed Caesium Blue R-Sports in Australia.
Do you have links?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Do you have links?
Trek, I just did some searching out there and I can't seem to find what I saw. It was what looked like a First Edition Caesium Blue F-Pace, but it has Silver Roof Rails, which as you know we can't get. I assumed it was some other model and not an FE in Caesium Blue since its was in another market, but I can't seem to find the video again. I thought it was down in the Southeast Asia area. Singapore, Australia, Thailand, or something like that, but I can't find the review now.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Trek, I just did some searching out there and I can't seem to find what I saw. It was what looked like a First Edition Caesium Blue F-Pace, but it has Silver Roof Rails, which as you know we can't get. I assumed it was some other model and not an FE in Caesium Blue since its was in another market, but I can't seem to find the video again. I thought it was down in the Southeast Asia area. Singapore, Australia, Thailand, or something like that, but I can't find the review now.
Didnt find the color you were referring to on the Jaguar AU website... but LOOK at what color you can get on a FE in Australia (four color choices in total)!!! :cool:

Build your ALL-NEW F-PACE - EXTERIOR

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Didnt find the color you were referring to on the Jaguar AU website... but LOOK at what color you can get on a FE in Australia (four color choices in total)!!! :cool:

Build your ALL-NEW F-PACE - EXTERIOR
The Blue is the best of the four followed by Silver. The gunmetal gray wheels don't go as well with black or that gold looking color. When I first looked at the US configurator in 2015, the only color was silver for us Americans. I was so pissed. I didn't want silver because it is such a common color. The silver F-Pace is beautiful but I wanted an uncommon color. I wanted to be different. Thank God one of the very early posters, some guy up in Oregon, I think, disclosed how he got his dealer to change the exterior color on his FE VISTA order. It was way back in December or January when I did the same.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
The Blue is the best of the four followed by Silver. The gunmetal gray wheels don't go as well with black or that gold looking color. When I first looked at the US configurator in 2015, the only color was silver for us Americans. I was so pissed. I didn't want silver because it is such a common color. The silver F-Pace is beautiful but I wanted an uncommon color. I wanted to be different. Thank God one of the very early posters, some guy up in Oregon, I think, disclosed how he got his dealer to change the exterior color on his FE VISTA order. It was way back in December or January when I did the same.
I dont know, I think if you could get the black pack and the 22in black helix wheels the gold would look pretty good. Like something you'd see in Dubai ;)

I always thought the FE could be had in the blue or silver from the start. I wonder if the FE was possible with any color if the dealer put it on the vista order sheet? Meaning when they weren't built yet if you could get any color you wanted. IRR would be a nice color choice for the FE

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I dont know, I think if you could get the black pack and the 22in black helix wheels the gold would look pretty good. Like something you'd see in Dubai ;)

I always thought the FE could be had in the blue or silver from the start. I wonder if the FE was possible with any color if the dealer put it on the vista order sheet? Meaning when they weren't built yet if you could get any color you wanted. IRR would be a nice color choice for the FE
You can't get the Black Pack on the FE. Dealers were automatically putting them in for Silver because that is what they were told (was the only color in the US). Remember, our dealers always seemed to be the last to know anything about the F-Pace. We've been way ahead of them.:laugh:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
You can't get the Black Pack on the FE. Dealers were automatically putting them in for Silver because that is what they were told (was the only color in the US). Remember, our dealers always seemed to be the last to know anything about the F-Pace. We've been way ahead of them.:laugh:
That confuses me since the black pack is purely cosmetic and I am guessing takes no time at all :confused:
I really do not like the silver trim that is in place of the black pack.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
So I wasn't dreaming this up. You can get a Caseium Blue F-Pace First Edition in Australia with Satin Chrome (Silver) roof rails to match the rest of the silver trim on the FE. I guess it wasn't a R-Sport and it was a First Edition I saw in that short video. I was under the impression you couldn't order the roof rails at all on an FE which is why I thought it wasn't an FE. I guess I just assumed it couldn't be an FE since all the FE's in the states couldn't have roof rails. Could you originally order an FE with roof rails in the states as long as they were silver?

By the way I went out to see if I could configure an FE on the US site with silver rails and it seems that you can no longer build an FE on the US site. They must be sold out.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
So I wasn't dreaming this up. You can get a Caseium Blue F-Pace First Edition in Australia with Satin Chrome (Silver) roof rails to match the rest of the silver trim on the FE. I guess it wasn't a R-Sport and it was a First Edition I saw in that short video. I was under the impression you couldn't order the roof rails at all on an FE which is why I thought it wasn't an FE. I guess I just assumed it couldn't be an FE since all the FE's in the states couldn't have roof rails. Could you originally order an FE with roof rails in the states as long as they were silver?

By the way I went out to see if I could configure an FE on the US site with silver rails and it seems that you can no longer build an FE on the US site. They must be sold out.
When the configurator was still up for the FE you weren't allowed to customize anything. You couldn't even choose between the Caseium blue and Rhodium Silver.

·
Registered
86 Posts
In China is the "R" badge for R-Sport? It looks just like an R-Sport in the states (same front end) , but we don't get the R badge.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts