Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Montréal

Got my F-Pace 2017 S this Wednesday and I love it!!>:)>:)>:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. Looks great.
Now you have to keep it clean during a typical Montreal winter;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations and welcome. Looks great.
Now you have to keep it clean during a typical Montreal winter;)
Lol... that would need two daily washes :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats Malek. That looks like the Jaguar Laval dealership?

I have been thinking about getting the F-Pace. I have owned two XF's, current lease expiring May '17. Owned an Evoque for 12 months. Hated it. Took a bath and traded it in for a XF Portfolio.

Courtesy of Jag Laval I Test drove the XE, F-Pace and F-Type at ile Notre Dame around an electronic cone circuit next to the F1 Villeneuve racing circuit in Oct '16. Cool ;-) F-Pace heads and tails above the Evoque. Two different ways to build a SUV. The exeleration and stability around the course was exceptional considering it is a SUV. F-Type blew it away of course, that was expected, then again not a practical car for my needs, but boy a blast to drive, ...in a Montréal summer trying to avoid potholes would be heavenly. Told my wife about the experience while having an ear to ear smile. She shrugged, whatever!

Grappling with, do I, or don't I? Configured a R-Sport to a tune of 74K prior to fees and our 15 gulp, percent tax.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your car is beautiful, Malek. Absolutely gorgeous. What color is it? Dark gray?
Its called tempest grey :)>:)>:)>:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats Malek. That looks like the Jaguar Laval dealership?

I have been thinking about getting the F-Pace. I have owned two XF's, current lease expiring May '17. Owned an Evoque for 12 months. Hated it. Took a bath and traded it in for a XF Portfolio.

Courtesy of Jag Laval I Test drove the XE, F-Pace and F-Type at ile Notre Dame around an electronic cone circuit next to the F1 Villeneuve racing circuit in Oct '16. Cool ;-) F-Pace heads and tails above the Evoque. Two different ways to build a SUV. The exeleration and stability around the course was exceptional considering it is a SUV. F-Type blew it away of course, that was expected, then again not a practical car for my needs, but boy a blast to drive, ...in a Montréal summer trying to avoid potholes would be heavenly. Told my wife about the experience while having an ear to ear smile. She shrugged, whatever!

Grappling with, do I, or don't I? Configured a R-Sport to a tune of 74K prior to fees and our 15 gulp, percent tax.
Yes it is, its close to my place, so why not.

So far the Fpace is amazing, the price is amazing too lol

Try to ask about getting a rebate, you can easily get 1500 off, but I personaly got 4k off the sticker price for an fpace in stock.

They have recieved a few so why not call a rep ( I can refer mine ;) )

Hope you get one soon, its an amazing car!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Jag Laval is Close to my place too! I live north of the 440 on St-Elzear.

Read on this forum that the 2018 will be ready to order! Strange, so soon. I will check it out at the car show in January. Was your S line in the showroom in mid December? I saw one there that looked like yours. Real sharp.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jag Laval is Close to my place too! I live north of the 440 on St-Elzear.

Read on this forum that the 2018 will be ready to order! Strange, so soon. I will check it out at the car show in January. Was your S line in the showroom in mid December? I saw one there that looked like yours. Real sharp.
Mine wasn't in the showroom, it had just shipped... so I saw it in all the wrappers and what not.

The 2018 might be ready for order soon, but I think it takes 2-3 months to build and ship... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts