Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am a long time Jeep Grand Cherokee driver here (15 years) but I just pulled the trigger on a new F-Pace S and I could not be more excited. My decision was down to a '17 JGC SRT or '17 F-Pace and I just found the F-Pace to be MUCH more fun to drive!!

The new ride is being shipped here from Texas and I should get it sometime this week. Here is what I ended up getting.

F-Pace S
IRR/Jet with Black package and Black wheels (A first for me)
Technology Package
Comfort & Convenience Package
Luxury Interior Package
Heads Up Display
Driver Assistance Package

I have been an active member for many years over at Jeepgarage.org and I am looking forward to contributing and learning from this community.

If you are in Denver and see a IRR F-Pace S with Black wheels, shoot over a wave!!

-Mashie

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Excellent, that is a great color. Congrats.

Reactions: Okie

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Denver! Welcome to the forum. I have also been a fan of the Jeep brand for decades, still have my old Wrangler. Hope to see you around!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. Quite a few people around Denver with good taste. I hope the wait goes quickly for you.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Welcome, an other IRR. My guess is that needs to be one of the most popular colors going out to the door at Jag dealers for the F-Pace. Beautiful F-Pace.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. Don't forget you need to get black wheel lug nuts to complete your black pack:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome and remember to post pics when your baby comes in!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I am a long time Jeep Grand Cherokee driver here (15 years) but I just pulled the trigger on a new F-Pace S and I could not be more excited. My decision was down to a '17 JGC SRT or '17 F-Pace and I just found the F-Pace to be MUCH more fun to drive!!
Similar situation for me. I'm on my second Jeep Grand Cherokee (love the JGC) but excited to get my first luxury brand vehicle towards the end of April. My colleagues said the F-Pace resembles the JGC to them. I responded, that's why I love it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts