Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Me and the Mrs are now proud owners of our first ever Jaguar, she’s been after a F pace for a couple of years now so we collected ours yesterday, it’s a 2019 R sport in glacier white with 28k miles on the clock, just thought it be right that I introduce myself :)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Welcome to F-Pace ownership and the forum. Your F-Pace look mighty nice. Love the black wheels with the white, and the windows look tinted as well. Very nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to F-Pace ownership and the forum. Your F-Pace look mighty nice. Love the black wheels with the white, and the windows look tinted as well. Very nice.
Thanks for the comment, yeh when we seen the ad for the car we thought it was just a flat white but it’s not it has a shimmer through it so adds a bit more character to the car, and yeh the rear windows are privacy glass 😎

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
So is your F-Pace Wrapped with a PPF that is satin to give it the flat look (like my 2021 is done now) or is it flat from the factory?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So is your F-Pace Wrapped with a PPF that is satin to give it the flat look (like my 2021 is done now) or is it flat from the factory?
Oh no sorry it has no wrap or anything on it the paint is called Glacier White so it has a glitter through it but when we first seen the ad and went to view the car we thought it was a flat white but it was not so a little added bonus to get an upgraded paint choice to 😂

1 - 9 of 9 Posts