Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all & thank you very much for your help. I’m looking for a used 2020 F Pace. Have enjoyed other Jaguars in the past.

also really enjoy heated a steering wheel, but, cannot deal with the Jag heated windshield – both from the vision, & also the radar detector/GPS blocking issues.

However, rather than debate the merits of the heated windshield, my question is simply this: Will I be able to find a used F pace that has a heated steering wheel, but does NOT have a heated windshield?

I’m thinking no, but hoping yes. Have gone through the online configurator, but I also know that sometimes some options are “one off“ (or I could be off).

Again, thanks! john

·
Super Moderator
1,893 Posts
From the Prestige on up the heated steering wheel is standard. The heated windshield is an option.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bad! Every Prestige I'm finding thus far seems to have the windshield..

Need to look harder..

THANK YOU!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
mine also has heated steering wheel without heated windscreen

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have a 2018 35t Prestige with heated steering wheel but no heated windshield. It goes back in April end of lease!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to all & thank you very much for your help. I’m looking for a used 2020 F Pace. Have enjoyed other Jaguars in the past.

also really enjoy heated a steering wheel, but, cannot deal with the Jag heated windshield – both from the vision, & also the radar detector/GPS blocking issues.

However, rather than debate the merits of the heated windshield, my question is simply this: Will I be able to find a used F pace that has a heated steering wheel, but does NOT have a heated windshield?

I’m thinking no, but hoping yes. Have gone through the online configurator, but I also know that sometimes some options are “one off“ (or I could be off).

Again, thanks! john
I have a 2020 F Pace SVR with a heated steering wheel and no heated windshield. So they are out there.

·
Registered
2020 F-Pace S Cesium Blue
10 Posts

Again, thanks! john

·
Registered
2020 F-Pace S Cesium Blue
10 Posts
I have a 2020 S with a heated steering wheel and not the heated windshield. I too couldn’t take the windshields lines, especially at night. I read these forums before custom building mine than driving during the data and at night first.

·
Registered
76 Posts
My ‘17 S has both. The heated steering wheel was standard and the heated windshield was an add-on option, per the window sticker. I agree that the windshield wires can be annoying sometimes, especially at night. For those of us with the heated windscreen option, there are two non-tinted areas to the sides of the rear view mirror that are the recommended areas for placing things that need to communicate outside the vehicle like toll passes, etc. No idea if they would help with a radar detector/gps. I know window tint can block/reduce signal strength, since some types contain metal particles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts