Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Prestige
Is there a way to have heated seats and steering wheel turn on when using remote start phone app. ?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Not that I've been able to find out in 4 years. So I think not, at least at this time and with the current version of software.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Nope.. Big downer and mistake on JLR's part. My JEEP turns on the seats and wheel at any temp below 40F and turns on the AC and cooled seats at any temp above 80F during remote start...
They did a lousy job of benchmarking how their competition handles many basic Luxury SUV functions.. Regardless of those issues, we still like though...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Interesting, because since I've had 19b, (4 days) it has done two things different.....My wifi is always connected when I drive in to work and then home. Also, my seat continues to start with the warmer on, this didnt happen on 18c with mine.

·
F Pace Expert
2,660 Posts
Interesting, because since I've had 19b, (4 days) it has done two things different.....My wifi is always connected when I drive in to work and then home. Also, my seat continues to start with the warmer on, this didnt happen on 18c with mine.
Seat heater will continue to warm if you restart vehicle fairly soon after shut down with seat warming. turned on. Is this possibly what you are seeing? Also, wifi auto connecting is what should happen though has been glitchy for some in the past.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Seat heater will continue to warm if you restart vehicle fairly soon after shut down with seat warming. turned on. Is this possibly what you are seeing? Also, wifi auto connecting is what should happen though has been glitchy for some in the past.
I do think the wifi has just been rectified, but the seat heater not as much, although still possible I guess. I have the heater on when I get home and then in the morning (14hours), it's still on?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts