1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
F Pace Expert
2,563 Posts
Brilliant!

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
My assumption is it only works while standing still and a network is available. Very cool though.

·
F Pace Expert
2,563 Posts
My assumption is it only works while standing still and a network is available. Very cool though. [/QUOTE

Phone has data connection and sends Chromcast over car wifi to Chromcast stick so relies on cell network for content.

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
Cell hot spot or WiFi bet it only works while standing still. I don't have little kids so I don't think I'll be watching TV or a movie in my car.>:)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Cell hot spot or WiFi bet it only works while standing still. I don't have little kids so I don't think I'll be watching TV or a movie in my car.>:)
Not every positive and helpful post needs to be tainted with negativity. :(

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,416 Posts
Not every positive and helpful post needs to be tainted with negativity. :(
I see this has been going on for years around here. I thought it was just me.>:)

DP

Reactions: GRVR

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
I don't know what you think is negative. All I said is that it doesn't work while the car is moving and I won't be watching in my car. Those were my opinions and if you can't tell the difference well then................

·
Registered
207 Posts
I played around with the HDMI input and my Chromecast device. Was able to cast with no problem. Cool little option to have. See pics.
How did you get yours to go full screen? when i installed Roku stick few months back on was not able to get a full screen. it will be 4:3 same with the chromecast and firestick. I only used it for fun a giggle and removed it. Its no use to me if i cant use it while in motion, NO not to watch movies but to cast my cellphone screen on it. Waze and stuff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts