Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone mod their video to always work, not just when parked? I know it has been done in other models.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow thanks! It's a good mod, plug and play. I'll have to look into it more.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jag dealer said they think that is for old system, I will have to call and find out.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Iris for the old systems. They haven't release one compatible with ICT/ICTP yet, but it is only a matter of time.

Reactions: hv2gmbl

·
F Pace Expert
2,532 Posts
....distracted driving with a phone isn't enough entertainment

·
Registered
131 Posts
Crux has a unit that my guy just installed. They put in tablet headrests that will allow me to mirror for the passenger

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes it runs everything, browser, etc...

·
Registered
131 Posts
i'll get the product number from my guy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. I unlocked the video in motion. You don need purchais any device or cut some wire. It do using OBD2 port and dealear scaner. Guyes from tuning company have modified SDD whis acces to car config. Price ~150USD.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi. I unlocked the video in motion. You don need purchais any device or cut some wire. It do using OBD2 port and dealear scaner. Guyes from tuning company have modified SDD whis acces to car config. Price ~150USD.
Where are the guys?
And what about a software update? Will video in motion still be there?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where are the guys?
And what about a software update? Will video in motion still be there?
They guys from russia lrsoft.ru but you need a vci adapter to do it remote. Tomorow I will recor a video.
After software update it must work? becouse it function change in config, with never update.

·
Registered
28 Posts
They guys from russia lrsoft.ru but you need a vci adapter to do it remote. Tomorow I will recor a video.
After software update it must work? becouse it function change in config, with never update.
Could you record a video?
I am really interested in this.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Gents,

Perhaps someone can try to connect their Andriod phone to the HDMI port, mirror the phone screen on the ICTP and report back on whether they are able to manipulate the Andriod Auto app properly.
If we can confirm the above works, then the HDMI always on mod could technically allow us to take advantage of Andriod Auto (running from the phone - mirror on the ICTP screen) using this method.

Regards

Kiz

1 - 20 of 54 Posts