Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in Canada managed to get the HD radio working on their F-Pace? I have had a bit of a run around with my dealer telling me that a software update should fix it through to the most recent feedback that HD radio isn't fitted to Canadian delivery Jaguar Land Rover vehicles.

Still having issues with ITCP rebooting after stopping for gas and a few times a week when reversing out the garage.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,253 Posts
Has anyone in Canada managed to get the HD radio working on their F-Pace? I have had a bit of a run around with my dealer telling me that a software update should fix it through to the most recent feedback that HD radio isn't fitted to Canadian delivery Jaguar Land Rover vehicles.

Still having issues with ITCP rebooting after stopping for gas and a few times a week when reversing out the garage.
not sure why they would not install HD radio in CA unless it was not ordered. Do you have your build sheet. if not send me your VIN ill look it up for you.

Did you enable the HD radio setting on your ICTP? I know mine was set to off. I had to slide it to on then I would see the HD stations.

here is a list of HD stations.

DP

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked up the vehicle spec on Topix and couldn't see anything specific to HD Radio but have fully loaded S except for the black pack. All the Jaguar approved reviews for the Canadian market mention the HD radio. I tried to PM my Vin but haven't posted enough to PM yet.

I originally though it was turned off but the setting screen for the radio does not have the HD radio option.

I compared the 2018 brochures from the Canadian and US sites and HD radio is definitely missing from the Canadian brochure. I also compared Land Rover/Range Rover models and the Canadian models don't have HD radio either, not even as an option.

·
Registered
115 Posts
My 2018 R-Sport rec'd in June doesn't have an HD Radio option, I tried 104.7 and there was nothing saying HD

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,253 Posts
Do you have XM radio installed on your car?

DP

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,253 Posts
I looked up the vehicle spec on Topix and couldn't see anything specific to HD Radio but have fully loaded S except for the black pack. All the Jaguar approved reviews for the Canadian market mention the HD radio. I tried to PM my Vin but haven't posted enough to PM yet.

I originally though it was turned off but the setting screen for the radio does not have the HD radio option.

I compared the 2018 brochures from the Canadian and US sites and HD radio is definitely missing from the Canadian brochure. I also compared Land Rover/Range Rover models and the Canadian models don't have HD radio either, not even as an option.

I just checked on Topix. There is a line item that shows this

H.D. RADIO AND SDARS

So look for that if it’s not there then you don’t have it.

DP

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have Sirius, FM & AM with ICTP tech package

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,253 Posts
I have Sirius, FM & AM with ICTP tech package
You should have HD Radio, that is part of that antenna package. What does Jaquar Customer support say when you call them?

DP

·
Registered
115 Posts
I haven't called. I'll put a bunch of other issues together and take it in. Odd that we had hd FM on my 2010 Volvo xc60 but not on the F-PACE. I called once but felt like I got some clueless kid filling a summer job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts