Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2022 came out, but so disappointed, no HUD option!!!! And more expensive than 21 model, and they said there will be wireless carplay and lane keep assist on 22 model but now they cancel it again, i am going to pick up X5M or RS6 now.

·
Registered
170 Posts
2022 came out, but so disappointed, no HUD option!!!! And more expensive than 21 model, and they said there will be wireless carplay and lane keep assist on 22 model but now they cancel it again, i am going to pick up X5M or RS6 now.
There’s plenty of barely used 2021’s out there you could probably get a smoking deal on with HUD. Also, there’s a device you can get that enables wireless Apple CarPlay.

·
Registered
170 Posts
there are a lot, but i want a new one ahh
There’s also a good amount of new 2021’s still available across the country if you look on CarGurus and Autotrader. I’m sure you could find one that’s spec’d to your liking. Wouldn’t be hard to get the trim pieces painted gloss black to mimic the black exterior pack. It would be identical to a 22 and you’d have more leverage for negotiation.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Heads up display is available as an option again here in uk so should filter through to the us market soon . I must say the 21 hud is a massive improvement over the old model version

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There’s also a good amount of new 2021’s still available across the country if you look on CarGurus and Autotrader. I’m sure you could find one that’s spec’d to your liking. Wouldn’t be hard to get the trim pieces painted gloss black to mimic the black exterior pack. It would be identical to a 22 and you’d have more leverage for negotiation.
The dealer in here only ask 10k marketup for RS6, it is acceptable for me, but if it is gonna delay, i dont want it, it supposed to be arrive around Feb. I will go for X5M, almost land.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I had HUD on my 2017 S and skipped it on the 19 SVR. Just wasn’t worth the $1000 + finding another SVR nearby nearly 10% off msrp. X5m and rs6 are very different vehicles, nowhere near the road presence.
I also wouldn’t be too surprised if the next MY rs6 and x5m skip HUD too with the chip shortage

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had HUD on my 2017 S and skipped it on the 19 SVR. Just wasn’t worth the $1000 + finding another SVR nearby nearly 10% off msrp. X5m and rs6 are very different vehicles, nowhere near the road presence.
I also wouldn’t be too surprised if the next MY rs6 and x5m skip HUD too with the chip shortage
I absolutely love my HUD, in fact I don't think I'd buy another car without it. It is one of my all time favorite options.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts