Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed an order in April for a diesel. My dealer has gone silent. I read an article about BMW having their diesel's approved by EPA for '17 but apparently others makes are still waiting.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Late October as of last update. The "official line" from Jaguar Corporate is that they are doing a staggered roll-out, which pushed back deliveries. What does that mean, exactly? The rep had no idea. She was clearly sticking to a script.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard back from my dealer with this:

"I spoke with the area Jag rep this morning about this issue, with you in mind. He stated what we suspected in that because of the VW situation, the scrutiny and the certification process are 10 times what they used to be. Rumor has it that Porsche has been nabbed as well for a similar thing.

No issues whatsoever with Jaguar, just mountains of new red tape. However, I was told that they are making steady progress and should have it all sorted out sooner vs. later. I will let you know when they get final clearance to release for sale.

The good news is that it doesn’t seem to be delaying your F-Pace as everything will be up and running smoothly by the time yours hits the US."

·
Registered
226 Posts
Late October as of last update. The "official line" from Jaguar Corporate is that they are doing a staggered roll-out, which pushed back deliveries. What does that mean, exactly? The rep had no idea. She was clearly sticking to a script.
Exact same response i got

1 - 4 of 4 Posts