Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just happened two days ago, the display keeps telling me these errors.

I asked the Jaguar technical support and they said it's computer program and just need to restart the engine.

Tried serveal methods but didn't work.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts

I asked the Jaguar technical support and they said it's computer program and just need to restart the engine.

Doesn’t look like a computer problem. I suspect an ABS problem, which in turn will disable some of the other related functions. I would take it to the dealership and have them pull codes. Worst case, they may have to replace the ABS module or one of the wheel sensors.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
not on my F-PACE but on my '04 Jaguar XJ8 VDP it was a common fault that was absolutely computer related. I think others here have had same faults and was addressed with software update.
Which Model F-PACE? What Control System (ICT or ICTP)? Do you know what software update you are on?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Could also be a loose or corroded ground wire....

Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
This happened to me a few years ago.
Everything was fine after shutdown and locking doors.
Never saw the warnings again.
Here's the post:

Got the red Forward Alert warning triangle for a car in the turn lane ahead that had stopped. Pretty normal occurrence.
I was in Dynamic Mode with Sport transmission setting.

Shortly thereafter, got these Amber warning messages in the cluster:
1.Stability Control Not Available- Drive with Care.
2. AEB Not Available.
3. Forward Alert Not Available.
4. ASPC Not Available.
5. Dynamic Stability Control amber icon.
6. Forward Alert Green Triangle (Normally On) Off.
7. Warning Info Message icon (Amber triangle with !)

Pulled over, shut down. Could clear some messages but could not reengage Dynamic mode.
After full overnight shutdown, everything's OK again. Just got back from 40 minutes of driving.

Hopefully, doesn't reoccur and was just a temporary glitch.

·
Registered
206 Posts
On the non-technical side of things, I had this happen when there was a very heavy amount of dew on my car once. So if you haven't checked that all the sensors are clear (including the cameras behind the rearview mirror), you may want to try that.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Yes I've seen some of these with Sensors being covered with ICE or blocked. However, I've never seen all of these at the same time. I'm thinking it's a brake issue that is taking all of those things off line. The ABS error is the primary error that is causing the others noted to be there I think.

A restart coudl fix it, but if it doesn't, it's time for a visit to the Jag dealership in my mind. If the restart clears it and it doesn't comeback all is good. However, if you see it again soon, then definitely go to the dealer.

·
Registered
2020 F-Pace S Cesium Blue
12 Posts

Recently had the Forward Alert message show up on occasion. Never had this show up before. Happens under moderate braking and not necessarily a car in front of me. Also at the same time when I start up I get a single swipe of the wipers. No water on the windshield as I park in my garage.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Also at the same time when I start up I get a single swipe of the wipers. No water on the windshield as I park in my garage.
I have this happen also . . . randomly, it seems. Same situation, parked "high & dry" in the garage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts