Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I have to book an appointment at my local dealership, they are booked solid for 2+ months. This was the case last year as well. Is this a common trend for LRJ dealerships these days?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
In my case, it wasn't the case last year but is this one. Not sure what changed, but it's taking over 2 months to get an appointment. Perhaps people are keeping their cars longer since it's so hard to get a new one and service appointments are rising due to that.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm sure it's local dependent, but that many dealers are working through staffing shortages like everyone else.

My F-Type was in for general service just before the holidays in December - nothing urgent or time sensitive. Scheduling was about 2 weeks out, and may have been as much because I need a loaner as anything else.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
In MI it seems about 10 days or so for an appointment, less if it’s really urgent. But in FL some of these dealers are ginormous. They have 3 20’ doors you drive in side by side, 6 advisors who sit in glass offices, and probably 20+ work stations with lifts for vehicles. Indoor deli counter. Never seen anything like it….

1 - 4 of 4 Posts