Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Blasphemy! Covering the Growler! Way too large wheels! The quad tips, however, I would do!

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I have NO idea what *Hamaan* is , but me *LIKEY* A LOT !!!
Those *WHEELS* and *EXHUAST* were *UNDENIABLY AWESOME* !!! >:)
THANKS for sharing !!! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@GRVR Hamann is like a aftermarket customization company for cars, like Mercedes has Brabus and BMW has Dinan and also Hamann, They just take your ordinary car and make it something on steroids basically LOL. I looked at the MSRP for the Diesel Hamann F pace and it was 99000 euros which is like 105k USD.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
@GRVR Hamann is like a aftermarket customization company for cars, like Mercedes has Brabus and BMW has Dinan and also Hamann, They just take your ordinary car and make it something on steroids basically LOL. I looked at the MSRP for the Diesel Hamann F pace and it was 99000 euros which is like 105k USD.
Oh' !!! :(

I guess I'll have to wait until I get the call from *Publisher's Clearing House* , before I can get one of those !!! >:)

Reactions: Roadsterguy

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Any idea what that puppy costs?

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Any idea what that puppy costs?
My apologies , amankainth !!! Some people just aren't very observant !!! ;)

He'll probably blame it on his Elevation or something !!! >:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
That looks Awesome!
Hamman introduced themselves in to the "tuning world" by working predominantly on BMWs. They made pretty awesome add ons, like spoilers, and front lips. So for them to have worked on an F Pace, means our cars are really getting some traction, and i won't be surprised if others start creating more aftermarket accessories!

That said, i would really like a set of those quad tip exhausts + bumper. :nerd:

·
Registered
24 Posts
More pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Except for the wheels, I hate it.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Except for the wheels, I hate it.
I think the wheels make it look like a Bimmer on steroids :)
Particularly the last photo.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I think the wheels make it look like a Bimmer on steroids :)
Particularly the last photo.
Fair enough. :)

I just don't understand why anyone would want to un-Jaguar a Jaguar.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Very nice.

I'm game for the parts, but not the full car and mostly not replacing my Growler on the front. Nor could I really do that since I have the radar cruise.

On my list to get from them is the front air dam/spoiler and wheel flares. I'd also like the pedals. I already have my new 22x10.5 wheels coming in and I can bump them out to fill those flares easily with the spacers I already have on the car to bump the stock wheels out to the edges of the existing fenders.

The Quad tip exhaust would be nice as well, but I would have to see what I would need to do with the rear valance/bumper. Their site makes it look like that rear valance replacement for the quad tips would only work on the stock bumper.

The performance upgrades seem similar to VelocityAP so it may be better to go with those guys.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yeah....it's confirmed. That black out treatment is pretty sick!!!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Interestingly enough the Wheels only seem to be 22x9, same as stock with an offset that pushes them out a little bit more. That surprises me since I thought they would put a more aggressive 22x10 or 10.5 in to the mix. They look wider so maybe it's a typo on the site.

I do like the blacked out wheels, they actually look very similar to the summer setup I'm getting from ACE Alloy.

Never mind. I looked again after I finished this post and those wheels on that F-Pace in the pictures are 23 x 11s shod with 305/35 ZR23s. They are a little bit big for me although they are the width I was looking for. I could run that 305 if I pushed the fronts and rears out 20mm with my new wheels. Perhaps that would be possible with the WideBody kit.

I'm preparing for the sticker shock though as I left a message on their side on the cost of the body kit pieces I want. We'll see.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
To me, and this is all opinion of course, there are several elements that just do not fit - actually detract from - Ian Callum's design. Why add an extra horizontal layer to the front end? There are already too many horizontal elements going on. Likewise, the fender flairs break up the flow of the sides, and look tacked on. They also need to fire their detail crew :)

Reactions: bpmba

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
If they aren't in the US, what's the point? I do like the quad tip exhaust. I wonder if there is a US shop that would makeover my exhaust like that?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Trek,

They will ship to the US from what I understand, or I may have to find a Harmann dealer in the US to have them ship to. Either way, if they make it, it's possible to get here to the US in some way. The contact form on their side clearly was setup for US delivery since it had the proper us formats.

Theweeb, I agree the flares aren't for everyone, but I'm a fan, and I would do the install myself after having them painted at the shop that did the door dent fix for my Jag dealer when they dented my F-Pace. Im a fan of the wider body look, plus the wide body setup with the wheel will in fact improve handling of the F-Pace in the corners.
I actually like that built in splash guard setup on the flares. It will keep crap from getting up on the side of my F-Pace and wedged under the doors. However, I'm eager to see how they pulled that off as it's kind of tough to see from the pics since it's a black car. For instance I don't want to see a black insulation line running between the flares and my fenders with the Caesium Blue FP.

Of course, doing this fully depends on the cost. This wide body kit, to me shouldn't be something that is 5k. But we'll see, there is also the shipping to get it to the US.

Doing this also would tell me I'm canceling my hope for an SVR F-Pace purchase directly from Jag and building my own and keeping my Caesium Blue FE for the longer haul. Which probably isn't a bad thing. Might save me some serious money!

Reactions: 3rdsCharm
1 - 20 of 57 Posts