Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note: I am pretty confused on Jaguar's revision/phase/release numbering system now that this is first mention I've seen in a bulletin of "Phase 3.0" or now "Phase 3.2" for ICTP. Just passing this along and I know nothing more than what is included in here. I know a few folks on here have been complaining of sat freezes post update so apparently this fixes that issue. Not sure if it does anything else but if it does that isn't specific in here. Enjoy.
----------------

SECTION:
415-01B: Information and Entertainment System

Subject/Concern:
Service Action: InControl Touch Phase 3.2 - Satellite Digital Audio Radio Service (SDARS) Update

AFFECTED VEHICLE RANGE:
Model:
Model Year:
VIN:
Assembly Plant:
Applicability:
F-PACE (X761)
2017-2018
097892 Onwards
Solihull

MARKETS:
NORTH AMERICA

CONDITION SUMMARY:

Situation:
An issue has been identified on certain vehicles within the listed Affected Vehicle Range may experience the Satellite Digital Audio Radio Service (SDARS) system 'freeze' on the current channel and not allowing users to select another channel. This issue is a result of having InControl® Touch™ Phase 3.0 software previously installed on the vehicle.

Action:
Retailers are required to HOLD affected new vehicles that are within your control and refrain from releasing the vehicles for new vehicle sale pending completion of the Workshop Procedure detailed in this Technical Bulletin. Unsold vehicles should have this performed as part of the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) process but must have it completed prior to vehicle handover to the customer.
Affected vehicles already in the hands of customers should be updated at the next available opportunity.

--------
the remainder of this bulletin is the usual

Reactions: JagFPace1

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Whoops, my bad, too much coffee this am. In re-reading this is for ICT not ICTP.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Whoops, my bad, too much coffee this am. In re-reading this is for ICT not ICTP.
"Too much Coffee" , or LEGALIZED SUBSTANCES ??? >:) You Coloradoan !!! ;)

Reactions: Jman97

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Too much Coffee" , or LEGALIZED SUBSTANCES ??? >:) You Coloradoan !!! ;)
Not this early! (on a weekday at least)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Thanks, helpful information for those of us with ICT, even if I have not experienced this problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts