Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Has anyone installed the wheel spacers from H&R on his F Pace. I have the wheel spacers in 40mm and 50mm per axle. I wanted to fit them to the sample, but not because the original stud bolts are too long and do not fit into the pouring pockets of the rims you shortened the studs if someone installed them. Greetings Speedi

Hello Has anyone installed the wheel spacers from H&R on his F Pace . I have the wheel spacers in 40mm and 50mm per axle. I wanted to fit them to the sample, but not because the original stud bolts are too long and do not fit into the pouring pockets of the rims you shortened the studs if someone installed them. Greetings Speedi

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hello Has anyone installed the wheel spacers from H&R on his F Pace. I have the wheel spacers in 40mm and 50mm per axle. I wanted to fit them to the sample, but not because the original stud bolts are too long and do not fit into the pouring pockets of the rims you shortened the studs if someone installed them. Greetings Speedi

Hello Has anyone installed the wheel spacers from H&R on his F Pace . I have the wheel spacers in 40mm and 50mm per axle. I wanted to fit them to the sample, but not because the original stud bolts are too long and do not fit into the pouring pockets of the rims you shortened the studs if someone installed them. Greetings Speedi
I have installed spacers on both my fpace 35t and have just taken off to use on my new SVR. I have used 20mm and 25mm on the rear. Ran them for 3 years without issue.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Like RedRooster9 I have also run Spacers on all 3 of my FPaces from my 2017 S to the 2021 SVR. I don't have anything like 40mm or 50mm I'm running 25mm front and back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like RedRooster9 I also ran spacers on all 3 of my FPaces from my 2017 S to the 2021 SVR. I don't have anything like 40mm or 50mm, I run 25mm front and rear.
hello yes I think 25mm per wheel right? I also meant 50mm per axle. Can you easily mount them? Without shortening Bpözen or anything else. Which rims are mounted?
mfg Speedi

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Speedi,

You do need to have some space between the lug holes in the rim on the back side of the mounting point. I think you would need to go to at least 35mm spacers to avoid having your mounting posts on the original hub hit the back side of the wheel when you mount the wheel on the spacer. My stock jag wheels on all of my F-Paces 2017 S, 2019 SVR and 2021 SVR all had a little hole(space) between the lug mounting holes that allowed the lugs and the lug nuts which hold the spacer on, to clear the back side of the Rim when mounting the rim on the spacer. I also had a spare set of wheels from Ace Alloy which were on the 2019 SVR when I totaled it that also had that space between the lugs.

Reactions: speedi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Danke für die Info .Ich habe im Moment Zubehör Felgen mit Winterreifen montiert in denen sind zwar Öffnungen eingegossen aber zu klein für die Bolzen.35mm pro Rad ist zu viel denke ich bei uns in Deutschland muss das vom TÜV abgenommen und in die Fahrzeugpapiere eingetragen werden.;) Muss mal bei den Sommerreifen schauen das sind original Jaguar Felgen ob diese passen

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
1stRS,

No if the wheels you are putting on have holes or at least some level of indent on the backplate of the mounting surface of the wheels between the stud and lug nut holes holes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts