Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always on the lookout for others while out and about. Only a handful have crossed my path to-date. Where are you all hiding? I'm typically around DVP/401 area. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Usually in the west myself around Little Italy area but drive to Oakville regularly. Only seen a handful of F-Paces during my regular commute. Gardiner/QEW traffic is brutal but the F-Pace makes it tolerable.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just picked up my F-pace S IRR with red/black duo tone interior with 22" wheels today from Coventry North in Woodbridge. But I work In Markham and live in Hampton which is a few minutes north east of Oshawa.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
l
Just picked up my F-pace S IRR with red/black duo tone interior with 22" wheels today from Coventry North in Woodbridge. But I work In Markham and live in Hampton which is a few minutes north east of Oshawa.
Congratulations. I still plan on coming up your way in April.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nor Easter here in the Northeast.

Don't think anyone is driving their beast out in this.
Not me, anyway.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm usually lurking in the west end, or can be spotted on the 400 going to/from skiing etc....

·
Registered
295 Posts
I am in Forest Hill mid city Bathurst and Eglinton and drive most work days down Spadina around the Casa Loma to the parking lot under city hall. I have now seen one other parked in the city hall lot. On weekends in the morning I go on my bagel run to Bathurst and Wilson or Bathurst and Sheppard on the Allen.

Some one one street over from my house has just got an F Pace same colour, Rhodium Silver but not an S Model that I have. How dare they copy me!!!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Some one one street over from my house has just got an F Pace same colour, Rhodium Silver but not an S Model that I have. How dare they copy me!!!
Haven't you ever heard that *Imitation , is the best form of Flattery* !!! ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ceasium Blue FP First Edition S in Goodwood between Uxbridge & Stouffville. I’m all over the city during the week.

Bought from Grand Touring Auto/Toronto Jaguar.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hey, Seems like we got more GTA F-Pacers this year. How about we arrange another meet up this summer time? Let me know where is your favorite destination.

BTW, you may catch me in Dark Sapphire Blue with my F Pacer license plate near Richmond Hill.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
COME ON , you all !!!

Don't let @richard do another *One F-PACE Meet & Greet* , all by himself again !!!;)
Although , I think he had a pretty AWESOME time anyway !!!>:)
He even shared photos !!!:D

Reactions: richard
1 - 19 of 19 Posts