Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into switching my growler badge w/an earlier version. Same specs approx. diameter 3", just not sure if the locating peg on the back will match.
Anyone have an image of the back of the badge of their '17 F-Pace grill growler that they can post? The image of this new OEM cat on my front grill is more to my liking, and hey, the S is supercharged, so I wouldn't be false advertising;)

Attachments

Reactions: TAZ

·
Registered
98 Posts
Your'e in luck. Here you go. I bought this online so I could make a display with a picture of my Jag and hang it in the garage.

Attachments

Reactions: TAZ

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your'e in luck. Here you go. I bought this online so I could make a display with a picture of my Jag and hang it in the garage.

What service! Thank you ron1764. I needed to send a photo to the lads over in Hertfordshire to make sure of proper fitment. Thanks to brexit, I'm finding a lot of OEM parts cheaper to buy over there, even w/shipping charges:)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm looking into switching my growler badge w/an earlier version. Same specs approx. diameter 3", just not sure if the locating peg on the back will match.
Anyone have an image of the back of the badge of their '17 F-Pace grill growler that they can post? The image of this new OEM cat on my front grill is more to my liking, and hey, the S is supercharged, so I wouldn't be false advertising
I like it

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
You all are PSYCHOS , but in a Really Cool Way !!! >:)

Reactions: AmmoPace

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Anyone have an image of the back of the badge of their '17 F-Pace grill growler that they can post? The image of this new OEM cat on my front grill is more to my liking, and hey, the S is supercharged, so I wouldn't be false advertising;)
I like this one, have it on my XKR. I wonder how easy it would be to clip off the tines on the back and mount it on the front of the plate/badge for those of us with ACC. What is your source?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
That Jaguar looks like it has rabies... ;)>:)

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
6 Posts

If the pegs on the back are different maybe you can remove the front part of the emblem by removing the screw and attaching the other emblem to it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
In reviewing this thread, I am a bit unsure as to how the growler emblem on the front grill is attached? Is it with the two pegs and adhesive? If so, how would one remove the emblem to replace it?

I find it interesting if the growler on the front grill is stuck with adhesive, why would the S emblem (for S's) by held on with hardware?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts