Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

So I was at the airport picking up my Mother-in-law on Saturday and saw my first F Pace in the parking garage. Having never seen one I had to check it out, decided I loved how it looked and commenced researching them. Two days later on Monday I went to the dealership and left with my 20D premium in beautiful shiny black. It's only been four days but so far loving everything about it and was excited to find a forum was up and running. I've already read some great stuff and looking forward to sharing and learning more! Hoping that the chance of snow for the Seattle area holds up and I get a chance to see how it does in some slippery stuff.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Welcome to the diesel club! Pictures or it ain't true... :D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. Good to see another diesel in the fold.
As bpmba indicated, we must have photos. :)
What options did you get on that shiny black ride?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Welcome! My daughter lives in Seattle, I try and get back there a couple of times a year. Love the city and surrounds. As for the snow there, I have to grin, being from Colorado. A couple of years back, I snapped this picture of one of the Seattle city buses, all ready to go after it dropped about a half an inch over night. By mid-day, when this pic was taken, well..

Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Will try to get some good pictures up soon, right now it is covered in ice pellets as we are having a crazy hail storm!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This one was right before we drove it off the lot, will get more soon. I suffer from chronic paymentitus so I didn't go crazy on the options but did get the vision package with navigation and picked up some of the rubber floor mats to help out with all of the rain up here.

Theweeb, you are so right, I grew up in the mountains in California and got snow all of the time. The last big snow we had people were parking their cars in the middle of Interstate 5 and just walking away. It was the best "reality" tv I have ever seen watching the news that night!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
#1 - Monday I went to the dealership and left with my 20D premium
#2 - was excited to find a forum was up and running.
#1 - *CONGRATULATIONS* on your "went to look at it , and couldn't leave without it Purchase" !!!
#2 - "up and running" ??? This Forum is Rolling Down the Tracks Full Steam Ahead !!! ;)

Hi ! I'm *GR* , and we will most likely have a *LOVE / HATE* Relationship ! And by that I mean , you will either LOVE to HATE me , or HATE to LOVE me !!! :D >:) 0:) >:) ;)
Either way , it's an Uncontrollable Feeling !!!
Welcome and ENJOY the Forum , and Your SWEET NEW RIDE !!! :)

P.S. Have your dealer FIX your Hood Alignment ! It looks OFF pretty bad ! No Big Deal , as it has happened to many others on here , but the dealer will fix it !

Reactions: Tryguinness

·
Registered
245 Posts
Unless your experience greatly differs from mine you won't be seeing yourself coming and going in the beautiful PNW. Congrats on your purchase. I know it's always nice to get shiny and new but it's better when lust was a factor. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
#1 - P.S. Have your dealer FIX your Hood Alignment ! It looks OFF pretty bad ! No Big Deal , as it has happened to many others on here , but the dealer will fix it !
Thanks GR, immediately went out and took a look and figured out the hood wasn't completely latched when it got closed at the dealership. Once latched alignment looks good, and glad I figured out it wasn't completely secure before something bad happened!!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I suffer from chronic paymentitus so I didn't go crazy on the options but did get the vision package with navigation and picked up some of the rubber floor mats to help out with all of the rain up here.
Good choices , I also have the vision and navigation options.
I think you will be happy with your selections.

Regarding the hood, I had the same issue, the first time I opened and closed it.:)

Reactions: Tryguinness

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congrats! It is amazing the lure this vehicle has...and it's uncanny ability to get one to purchase said vehicle after a brief experience in it. I'm chomping at the bit to pull the trigger myself.

ENJOY!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts