Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, the forum motivated me to purchase my first Jaguar. Got an F pace S on January 21!. My wife andI love this car. Handling is amazing, still learning all the ropes, now all I need is spring and some sunny days. Looking forward to the meet and greet in our area.

Here are a few pictures. Sorry about the overcast gloomy January day, but I still am very happy with the Car!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* TomN !!! That is one AWESOME Looking F-Pace !!!
The really cool thing is , even though the backdrop may be Cloudy & Gloomy , Your BEAUTIFUL F-Pace is like *BA-ZING* , a Ray Of Shining Light straight from the Sunshine !!! Chime-In on the Mid-Atlantic MEET & GREET Thread , if you think you and the wife can make it !!! The MORE , the MERRIER !!!
Now get out there and ENJOY that *BEAUTY & the BEAST* all wrapped up in one !!! ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

GRVR, thanks so much for your kind welcome. Laura has been asking me if the club is meeting, I was in the process of weighing and when my computer froze up completely. you can count us in, we look forward to seeing everybody on April 23 and talking about our new car !

Reactions: bpmba and GRVR

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Welcome TomN! Looks like we can add another F-Pace to the greater Philadelphia area. As you'll see there are a decent number of us Philly, suburbs, southern NJ area and for some reason I haven't seen any of you on the road. :)

Enjoy it! It's a great car!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your warm welcome and again.

It's good to know there are a number in my area. However, I have only seen one on the road on I-295 near Cherry Hill. Red F pace. I've only seen one so far.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Prior to our purchase in January I saw one on the road on 676 in Philly, one parked on the street and one in a parking lot in KOP mall. Since I purchased I saw a silver FE parked on the street near 4th and Chestnut in the city. Not sure how we all keep missing each other.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome and congratulations TomN. Enjoy your new ride.
Looking forward to meeting Laura and yourself at the meet and greet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ty MTHM all of you could not be more welcoming. Thanks much.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
This is one of the exact ones I'm looking at in my area. I must say it looks fantastic, even in the gloom.

Congrats on the purchase!!!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Prior to our purchase in January I saw one on the road on 676 in Philly, one parked on the street and one in a parking lot in KOP mall. Since I purchased I saw a silver FE parked on the street near 4th and Chestnut in the city. Not sure how we all keep missing each other.
One in the KOP mall parking lot could have been me, Haha! @TomN its good to have another black F-pace joining the ranks! Is that the metallic or non metallic black?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Hello, the forum motivated me to purchase my first Jaguar. Got an F pace S on January 21!. My wife andI love this car. Handling is amazing, still learning all the ropes, now all I need is spring and some sunny days. Looking forward to the meet and greet in our area.

Here are a few pictures. Sorry about the overcast gloomy January day, but I still am very happy with the Car!
Very nice combination of colors and options Tom, welcome to the forum and F-pace Ownership! We look forward to meeting you at the meet in greet in April. It will be nice to have a few others from the garden state in attendance other than the Ramsta!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks all!

Jman, pretty sure it's nonmetallic black, the catalog description is "Ebony Black".

Pa-Pace, thanks me to.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's mine :D.

Only seen a couple in South Jersey
Just checked your link, we both bought our cars in the same dealership in Cherry Hill, on the same day January 21.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just checked your link, we both bought our cars in the same dealership in Cherry Hill, on the same day January 21.
That's cool, loving mine so far, not a single issue. It is my wife's ride (I drive a company vehicle), I borrow it a couple times a week and it is an awesome ride. Puts my 5 series to shame. First time jag owner and I'm pretty happy with the overall quality. Best looking SUV in the market hands down. :D

Hope you are enjoying yours. I find excuses to drive mine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts