Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my fpace back last thursday! Everything seems to be working great now! (Delivery pick up date was March 31st but has an issue with the fan/air conditioning on full blast and not able to change the temp at all.) I am having trouble posting a pic on here! I've tried dragging the image in the box but it wont do anything! Help!
2017 BRG R Sport

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Reactions: Gorgon and GRVR

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I find using the attach files section to upload works better. Never been able to drag and drop (probably cuz I post from my phone mostly).

Also I'm glad to hear everything is working out with your F-Pace and they got it back to you in working order!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Got my fpace back last thursday! Everything seems to be working great now! (Delivery pick up date was March 31st but has an issue with the fan/air conditioning on full blast and not able to change the temp at all.) I am having trouble posting a pic on here! I've tried dragging the image in the box but it wont do anything! Help!
2017 BRG R Sport
Are you saying the issue with the Environmental system is solved?..Little confused..

But what a beautiful color..if I do say so myself..;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was a computer issue. Yes it was resolved they said they had to re program it over again. They picked it up Monday afternoon and left me a loaner SUV and I got it back last thursday. In total I got a $1500 credit for future maintenance. I only have 800 kms on it so time will tell! lol but so far loving it! My hubby love it too! But its all mine!! ha ha

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Got it! 2017 BRG R Sport
*CONGRATULATIONS* SRazzle !!! That *BRG* R-Sport is *ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS* !!! :)

I am Loving the combination of the No Black Pack , and Upgraded *20" Grey/Diamond Turned BLADES* !!! ;)

What Color Interior did you get ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts