Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Just like a Kid on Christmas Morning !!! ;)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good luck

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Are those speed spoilers for the rear?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Super simple! There's only 1 screw and 1 connector per side. Only took me a few minutes.

As long as you have a small torx bit you can put on the end of a ratchet or something similar (just not much room to get a straight handled driver in there).

Kerry

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I know I could start searching, but where did you source the paddle shifters? I find my black black black interior is too somber, too lackluster, even with the oyster stitching and wood bits. I would like to bring a few bits of red, like the paddle shifters, maybe the steering wheel trim ring.. nothing too glaring. Source?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The best prices I found were from companies in the UK. They aren't cheap, but cheaper. Maybe you can find some Chinese knock-offs for these as well, but I wasn't going to risk it with an item like this.

I went with Rimmer Brothers because their shipping prices were lower than a couple others I asked. Just checked, and their current price is $382.80 (312.82 pounds). Like I said, not cheap, but sure better than $570 that Jag wants.

Kerry

Reactions: theweeb

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One could save a ton of $$$ by taking them off (fairly easily) and painting or dipping them the color of choice.
But they'd still be cheap plastic instead of aluminum (aluminium)!

Kerry

Reactions: L-PACE

·
Registered
522 Posts
I understand, but in the case of these paddles, who really cares? The aluminum serves not purpose and functions identically. I do understand, however, that we all have our special desires. That price, even at $382 seems crazy to me.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
As opposed to the interior luxury package??? ;)

Kerry

·
Registered
131 Posts
i have a set of cargo bay sills for sale. I bought two sets apparently not just a pair, so I have one that is still in package from china. will ship for $35

1 - 17 of 17 Posts