Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going in for "4.0 software level update" for my ICT. Is this new major version?

ICT has been thorn in my behind for the last year. Bluetooth issues etc. Been to service 3 times already. Now it is time to go for maintenance and service advisor said there is an update. In the appointment I see "Electrical Systems Diagnosis - 4.0 software level update". Please tell me this is new version of ICT software that is not flaming pile of garbage that is 3.4 version currently on my car!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not heard of this update yet. I have the same issues as you namly BT. Mine is due for 2nd service in 1k miles and I will ask for this. Let is know the update works for you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Going in for "4.0 software level update" for my ICT. Is this new major version?

Last known version for ICT was 3.2. If there is indeed a 4.0 version out, then that's great news for us ICT owners. Let us know what changes you notice, if any.

·
Registered
591 Posts
That's weird. The web site will only let me see one response and not the original post or the other messages it claims are there.
Anyway, will be very interested to hear if the text message display comes back; it's been missing for most of the time I've had my car :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Weird indeed! And my hopes have been dashed. I got my hopes up that Jaguar hadn't completely abandoned ICT updates for us ICT owners.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
did any of you with ICT actually get a 4.0 software version?
Carina goes in for service this week

·
Registered
337 Posts
Following.

I too am interested in hearing about any ICT updates.

Carina. Cool car name! Mine is just Jag.. Where is the jag? Take the jag, give me the jag. wash the jag, what's with the jag? silly jag.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Dropped Carina off this morning and SA told me to his knowledge there is no 4.0 Software upgrade but he will look

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Dropped Carina off this morning and SA told me to his knowledge there is no 4.0 Software upgrade but he will look
I had mine in for service a couple of weeks ago, and I asked about any ITC updates. My dealer told me there were none!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I had mine in for service a couple of weeks ago, and I asked about any ITC updates. My dealer told me there were none!!
so it appears we should all have 3.4 software then

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
When I made Service Appt I asked if there was software update and was told no (mine was running 3.3) When I dropped it off I told him that I knew there was a 3.4 version when I picked up car today paper work says customer concern Nav Screen Goes Blank (I did not say that) action taken Update Software and upon checking engineering menu I now have 3.4

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Please let us know if the 4.0 version is any less buggy. Has to be better than 3.4, I hope.
there is no 4.0
I was updated to 3.4
What bugs should I be on the lookout for?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts