Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I added a little sumtin-sumtin to the gear shift knob...Got it off of Ebay..Genuine Jaguar product.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Well I added a little sumtin-sumtin to the gear shift knob...Got it off of Ebay..Genuine Jaguar product.

OHHHHH!! I really like that! It probably looks awesome when it retracts into the console. I would be a little worried that it would move slightly when going down and it could impede the movement of the selector when its suppose to pop up. Very awesome look though

Reactions: PaulMack

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
OHHHHH!! I really like that! It probably looks awesome when it retracts into the console. I would be a little worried that it would move slightly when going down and it could impede the movement of the selector when its suppose to pop up. Very awesome look though
No worries...It fits Perfectly inside the top, no hangover the edges, looks like the original centerpiece except with the growler now....And it is attached with that super strong 3M adhesive..So it's like Herpes, it's there forever.;)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
521 Posts
I noticed this on Ebay and do like it. It also comes in red which, at first, I did not like. However might be nice splash of color.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Reactions: DPK and Dakar09

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That looks like the nicest one DPK ! I saw some other ones that just had a couple of skinny strips of tape on the back ! But this one has the FULL CIRCLE !

Just curious , does this UP your Hp anymore ??? I know you're into that sorta thing !!! >:)
Only the cool factor..something you could use a little of..no?..I mean, putzin' around in ECO mode and all..;)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Only the cool factor..something you could use a little of..no?..I mean, putzin' around in ECO mode and all..;)
I will call and see if the manufacturer can make me one with the Growler's Eyes Closed and Mouth Closed !!!
That way it would look like he was sleeping !!! That would be perfect for the *ECO-Mode* !!! ;)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Oh' well , mine is ordered !!! :) The scheduled delivery is April 8th - April 28th !!! >:)

Now , Shhhhh !!! *VR* doesn't know I got it , so please keep it on the *Down Low* !!! ;)

THANKS for locating and posting this item DPK !!! :)

I think it will give a little *BA-ZING* to the interior , but in a subtle way !!! :D

Reactions: DPK and baherrick

·
Registered
337 Posts
Ooooh, I love this! Could be my first (and only) mod... :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
...does this UP your Hp anymore ???
No, but it will up yours...

This is actually a tasteful looking accessory - surprisingly, since DPK posted it. At that price, I will order it and decide.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I noticed this on Ebay and do like it. It also comes in red which, at first, I did not like. However might be nice splash of color.
I debated for a while on which color to go with..then I remembered the wheel center caps are RED..so I didn't want it to look like I took a center cap from a wheel..So Black seemed to fit the interior console color scheme better;)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, but it will up yours...

This is actually a tasteful looking accessory - surprisingly, since DPK posted it. At that price, I will order it and decide.
So what the h3ll is that suppose to mean?:D

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
So what the h3ll is that suppose to mean?:D
Hey CALM DOWN dpk !!!
Hayseed was just merely SAYING , what the rest of us were THINKING !!! >:)
In the words of Ricky Bobby , *With All Due Respect* Sir !!! ;)

Reactions: DPK

·
Registered
521 Posts
I debated for a while on which color to go with..then I remembered the wheel center caps are RED..so I didn't want it to look like I took a center cap from a wheel..So Black seemed to fit the interior console color scheme better;)
I think black is the safe bet. I am only considering red to possibly go with red aftermarket shift paddles, also on Ebay.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I bit and just ordered one too. The confirm email said expected delivery is "April 8 - April 28". Maybe it will get here before my F-Pace does.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts