Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I have a 2017 premium 20d and am thinking about changing out my current front fender (first picture) with the S Sport front fender (second picture).

Do anyone know if this can be done?
Also I see that the S Sport fender has a couple of fog lights. Will it be possible to get these to work given that there arent any of the premium front fender.
Is there anything else that would need to be changed to allow these fog lamps to work.

Thanks for your help with this.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Thats not a fender swap to get that look, it’s the front nose of the car.

DP

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops sorry. Ok in that case is it possible to
change out my current front nose (first picture with the S Sport front fender (second picture).

Also I see that the S Sport fender has a couple of fog lights. Will it be possible to get these to work given that there arent any of the premium front fender.
Is there anything else that would need to be changed to allow these fog lamps to work.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Oops sorry. Ok in that case is it possible to
change out my current front nose (first picture with the S Sport front fender (second picture).

Again that’s in the front bumper not the fender.
Yes if you have the money you can swap it, or just get an S

DP

·
Registered
236 Posts
The fog lamps would just need the appropriate wire harness which might already be there, and a switch of some kind in the cabin connected to them through the wiring that might also be there behind the panel. If not you’ll need a way to turn them off and on
the nose itself should probably bolt on no problem, but it looks like an awful lot of work for a maybe. Parts and time you’re looking at least $1000 and 20 hours if everything goes perfectly. Or there may be issue after issue with fitment, wiring, etc.
Agree it would make more sense to sell and buy a new one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts