Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2017 Jaguar F-Pace S - Exterior: Ingot - Interior: Brogue/Jet
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 F-Pace S with camera surround has developed an issue with the front facing camera not working. Called dealer and they have no info on reset or possible reason. They did say bring it in for a diagnostic (250+) and they would be able to tell me if it is working or not? Anyhow if anyone has had a similar problem that was remedied without a trip to the dealer and over 1000 bucks I would appreciate it.
馃コ Happy New Year.

Gadget Font Audio equipment Automotive design Personal luxury car

Registered
Can't help you with the front camera, but one of my side mirror cameras was acting up, and the dealer first attempted to reset it (failed) and eventually replaced the camera itself on the same service visit (might have taken 2 hours including diagnostic time?). But this was covered under warranty for me, so I don't know the true cost.

Registered
2017 Jaguar F-Pace S - Exterior: Ingot - Interior: Brogue/Jet
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't help you with the front camera, but one of my side mirror cameras was acting up, and the dealer first attempted to reset it (failed) and eventually replaced the camera itself on the same service visit (might have taken 2 hours including diagnostic time?). But this was covered under warranty for me, so I don't know the true cost.
Glad you were able to have it fixed under warranty. Sadly my F-Pace is out of warranty and was given a ballpark of diagnostic, camera and labor around 1k+馃槱 Happily it is not and immediate repair necessity but a quote of approximately 600-700 just for the camera is a little unnerving. Oh well, 1st world problem & not urgent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts