Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
F Pace Expert
2,524 Posts
Hmm, was there a TSB or SSM or some kind of reference number? I might try asking the dealership for this questionnaire
If there is I don’t know what it is, I just told them my brakes were screaming on and off and when I went in they asked me to complete questionnaire. I know of of another Denver forum member who had same problem, same resolution.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi guys
New to the club too.
FPace 35i 3 years old / 40K km on odo, just serviced; they can’t do much, “it will go away with time”.
Ok, I will survive but my Jag sounds like an old junk car in need of new brakes. I have had that for the past 12 months.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If there is I don’t know what it is, I just told them my brakes were screaming on and off and when I went in they asked me to complete questionnaire. I know of of another Denver forum member who had same problem, same resolution.
Found this attached bulletin through some googling. Is this the questionnaire they had you address? If so, curious to know what "correct" responses you provided in order for them to say "okay, we'll cover it".

Attachments

·
F Pace Expert
2,524 Posts
I vaguely remember doing a questionnaire with my service advisor, I don’t think it was quite this detailed and I know we didn’t do video or sound file.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i mentioned this in another thread I believe.
I had loud brakes. Dealer "de-glazed" the pads. Noise came back as I left the dealership. They then told me im SOL, gotta change the pads. I changed the pads and noise free ever since. I have 40k on my car and the brakes were basically brand new. The rears were above half life, but the fronts were a hair under the brand new pads.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts