Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is a sports sedan. Koreans eat Toyota for lunch. This Kia Stinger is actually appealing. And it's beautiful! 365 HP, 372lb ft of torque, and RWD or AWD.

Another look: Really looks angry in red

·
Registered
522 Posts
Nice looking and Kia has come a long way and will continue to improve IMO. Agree about Kia vs. Toyota....Toyota not really doing anything that special in years.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Call me a traditionalist, but a gran turismo should never have more than two doors and a minimalist, if any, back seat. I can appreciated this as a "sports sedan" but leave the GT eponym off of it.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Call me a traditionalist, but a gran turismo should never have more than two doors and a minimalist, if any, back seat. I can appreciated this as a "sports sedan" but leave the GT eponym off of it.
Why do you feel that way? Macan has a GT version--with four doors.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't be so bedazzled it's like a woman/man with a great smile need I say more..........
Be honest. The Stinger is looks bada$$, especially the GT version blue or red. By the way, I love the name Stinger. It fits.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Kias design language, like mosts, is love it or hate it. I like it on some and dont like it on others. Not a fan of this model, I appreciate Kia for building a true RWD sports sedan, just not a fan of the looks. The new camry is brand new from the ground up so that should be interesting as well.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Kias design language, like mosts, is love it or hate it. I like it on some and dont like it on others. Not a fan of this model, I appreciate Kia for building a true RWD sports sedan, just not a fan of the looks. The new camry is brand new from the ground up so that should be interesting as well.
Look at my other Auto Show post. The new Camry is hideous! It's like a Corolla and a Lexus ES had a baby.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'm with you on this one. To me they stole from everybody else to put this Frankenstein together. Doesn't work for me overall. Sorry Peter Schreyer, this one's a miss.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts